Game Of Thrones

mp*

A man put a spoiler in a spoiler and bans are still being called for. :lmao:

I just accidentally read it as well though, last night I skipped knowing a spoiler was coming but just now I forgot. Pissed but at least I read it after the episode.

/

Anyway what I'm hoping is that Tyrion is saved because the mountain dies too.

Spoiler inside - if you haven't read Tony/Rsonist's spoilers(response to Rsonist):

That's that theory done, but as you said he gets revenge from the grave I'm guessing he dies eventually from the wound and hopefully Tyrion is saved in the nick of time cos the fight could technically be called a draw. His dad's ruthless though

/

In regards to actual spoilers, I don't know why people feel the need to post them. If anything there should be a GoT book thread and they can all fuck off in there.

If Jon Snow dies, I'm going to be pissed though. He's not even that great an actor on the show I just root for him story wise.

This season has been so filled with climatic turns that it's going to be interesting to see how it ends. But, tonights episode is probably going to be very big. The second to last episode of each season is when the show usually brings out the BIG surprise.

If Jon Snow dies, I'm going to be pissed though. He's not even that great an actor on the show I just root for him story wise.

This season has been so filled with climatic turns that it's going to be interesting to see how it ends. But, tonights episode is probably going to be very big. The second to last episode of each season is when the show usually brings out the BIG surprise.

I thought they were shown on Mondays? What time is airing gmt?

I thought they were shown on Mondays? What time is airing gmt?

Sunday night US = Early Monday morning for us.

Episode absolutely flew by!

Damn shame about his misses, all Sams fault for spurring that kid on lol

arrow.gif?w=650

The look the kid gives is killing me

I would be surprised if they go back to Jon Snow now, guess that will be for Season 5 to find out. Its all on Tyrion now in the final episode. And knowing GOT we got a 'happy' ending in episode 9 so no chance will we get one in episode 10, a major character is dieing, but i dont think its gonna be Tyrion, well it better fuckin not, surely not...

Episode absolutely flew by!

Damn shame about his misses, all Sams fault for spurring that kid on lol

arrow.gif?w=650

The look the kid gives is killing me

I would be surprised if they go back to Jon Snow now, guess that will be for Season 5 to find out. Its all on Tyrion now in the final episode. And knowing GOT we got a 'happy' ending in episode 9 so no chance will we get one in episode 10, a major character is dieing, but i dont think its gonna be Tyrion, well it better f*ckin not, surely not...

Think I read that she killed that kids Mother in a previous episode yea? Wouldn't call Episode 9 a happy ending though lol. Thought it was sad that she got killed like that. Glad Snow is still repping though, be fucking gutted if he had of got done over. Still pissed about Rob not being in the show now. Tyrion surely survives but I won't hold my breath. This show is way too unpredictable if you ain't followed the books

sick episode

don snow >>>>

you see when you put spoiler tags can you say what the spoiler is about ie... book spoilers, last episode talk etc.... 

cos im not clicking empty spoilers

/

gnna put this in spoilers but it can't happen now in the show as robb stark is dead but in the book before he dies

he makes jon snow the heir to winterfell and legitimises his him so hes no longer a bastard but a stark....jon stark.... but he dies so it never gets confirmed

k lads

c/s the post about the next episode

Most epic battle I can remember seeing in a TV show. While its no 'battle of helms deep' in LOTR II, you can see they're aspiring to it.

That scene at 38.50 just after Jon Snow jumps out the lift is mad, definitely wanna see how they pulled that off.

(though you can see they messed it up right at the end there)