Game Of Thrones

mp*

Very good ep, some one remind me what the bald homo is up to....

Apart from keeping tabs on Daenerys no one really knows. Unlike Baelish though he does what is best for the Realm.

So do you think hes backing daenerys in the long run?

If its best for the Realm (in his mind anyway) then yeah. He did serve the Mad King before Robert so who knows if he still has those Targareyen allegiances....

Very good ep, some one remind me what the bald homo is up to....

Apart from keeping tabs on Daenerys no one really knows. Unlike Baelish though he does what is best for the Realm.

So do you think hes backing daenerys in the long run?

I've had a sense of that throughout the show..

Still can't stand Tyrion

Can't even remember what he done sure it was related to the stark mother couple seasons back

Hope somebody puts a blade to his throat

And when they were talking about the hound killing some of the Kings men how come nobody mentioned him being with ayra

And pmsl at "reek"

Turned into any bubbles from the wire

Find it weird aswel how cerci and tywin are so calm about there being dragons out there, dragons ffs

Had a feeling that Tywin will make Jamie fight Tyrion aswell.

Sad times.

Tyrion's rage on the deck though >>>

idk. thats too obvious.

dunno who will do what, if Tyrion choses Bron to fight Jamie or what, but i get the feeling Prince Obiron will be involved.

Ahh what an ending.

Had a feeling that Tywin will make Jamie fight Tyrion aswell.

Sad times.

Tyrion's rage on the deck though >>>

idk. thats too obvious.

dunno who will do what, if Tyrion choses Bron to fight Jamie or what, but i get the feeling Prince Obiron will be involved.

Hmmm. Prince Obiron must still be itching to spill some Lannister blood.

Tyrion >>>>

As soon as Jamie made that agreement with Tyrell, you knew Tyrion wasn't gonna sit back and allow for the trial to run it's course.

Like I said a few weeks ago, his time must be coming to an end. Fully rooting for this don right now though. Can't see them allowing Bron to fight for him again, they know he did it once and won.

Watched the ending about 5 times.

"I did not Dooo it" lol.

Tyrion's bars coming back to haunt him when he lied to Cersi to make it seem like she found the right whore, just to save Shae.

Then she does that to him, where was she even found, the bitch. Ahh rage.

C/S whoever said the episodes feel mad short, but that's helped by a shit first half. All that Theon/Iron bank shit, even the dragon queen. But lol @ the moment of clarity for her while sitting on that throne. That 1 son pleading for a proper burial had her looking like she can't hack it.

They can't kill off Joffrey AND Tyrion in one series, two of the best characters in the show.

• Downvote 1