Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Oh sh*t. They got Bromley high street.Bare shops!! And the Glades shopping centre. Peak.My road is locked off. (Lee High Road) I have a dentist appointment tomorrow aswell KMT.
any more info on this ? i work in the glades still

a-woman-jumps-from-burning-building-in-surrey-street-london-pic-wenn-109218867.jpghttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/08/08/london-riots-terrified-woman-jumps-from-burning-building-115875-23330390/A woman jumps for her life from a burning building on another night of violence in London.The terrified resident had to leap from a first floor window to escape the flames.A small group of people stood beneath with their arms outstretched to cushion her fall.Advertisement >>The image was taken in Croydon, Surrey, just yards from the Reeves furniture store destroyed by fire.
ffs. Look at the signs you plonker.

Guest haze-e
Oh sh*t. They got Bromley high street.Bare shops!! And the Glades shopping centre. Peak.My road is locked off. (Lee High Road) I have a dentist appointment tomorrow aswell KMT.
Not as of yet.I work in The Mall still Lool. (Well i quit today but whatever,,,,,)

Not as of yet.I work in The Mall still Lool. (Well i quit today but whatever,,,,,)
lmao place dont shut for shitttttt swear when it snowed and no-one could even get there they still opened ffs

Whats this dependancy on youth workers?
we (youth workers) are suppose to be engaging these young people and giving them a new lease of life.we failed
How much of your work is done with youths on the cusp of going in the wrong path and how is it with normal law abiding kids
*fixed*i work mainly with young people on the verge of joining or are already currently involved with gang activity
ye safe for that, what is the most common narrative you get from the youths for their circumstances and what do you think should be done help them? Is it just a socioeconomic issue or is there something deeper?

Breaking into people's home? When they get stabbed and die, they have no right to complain. When your family is in danger and they are trying to break into homes, they deserve to die.
Calm down red neck.
  • Downvote 8

SMH looting peoples yards.disgrace.