Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Some of these celebs on twitter and wankers on fb are pissing me off chatting sh*t they should try steppin in the shoes of some of these youts i hope this spreads to manchester so i can rob back what the bookies owe me and get some new garms from selfridges also these goons should roll over footballers houses
There full of sh*t, Mz Bratt has been the number 1 culprit moving like shes mother Theresa had to stop following her.
y were u following her in the first place g
Cause she pretty lol.
  • Upvote 1

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150333636850851saw this kid straight after this happened to him.he was f*cked up.
where was this?
The ends have actually been f*cked up today.Like f*ckED UP.The police let it all happen.Anyone seen what happen to Tesco's in Barking?
WHERE DID YOU SEE THE YOUT?
There's definitely been a record braking number of crimes taken place today?
where did the yout get mugged?
THIS GUYS A FEDERALLIIM ONTO YOU FAM
  • Upvote 8

Some of these celebs on twitter and wankers on fb are pissing me off chatting sh*t they should try steppin in the shoes of some of these youts i hope this spreads to manchester so i can rob back what the bookies owe me and get some new garms from selfridges also these goons should roll over footballers houses
There full of sh*t, Mz Bratt has been the number 1 culprit moving like shes mother Theresa had to stop following her.
Cause she pretty lol.
yeh f*ck them all i dont give a f*ck this country is f*cked no jobs no hope ill happily loot every shop i get chance to i dont agree with small businesses getting rolled over tho and innocent ppl walkin the streets

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150333636850851saw this kid straight after this happened to him.he was f*cked up.
where was this?
The ends have actually been f*cked up today.Like f*ckED UP.The police let it all happen.Anyone seen what happen to Tesco's in Barking?
WHERE DID YOU SEE THE YOUT?
There's definitely been a record braking number of crimes taken place today?
where did the yout get mugged?
THIS GUYS A FEDERALLIIM ONTO YOU FAM
:D

Cause she pretty lol.
yeh f*ck them all i dont give a f*ck this country is f*cked no jobs no hope ill happily loot every shop i get chance to i dont agree with small businesses getting rolled over tho and innocent ppl walkin the streets
ok mate

Why didnt you help him?WTF...
When we saw him he was being taken into what was probably the person who was filming's house.basically there was too much sh*t going on to even do anything more than stop and lookilford lane ilford east ham barking all f*ckedall basically got shut down
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

whats that white power forum called again? they will be on fire right now lol..
Stormfront, every forum with white posters will be on fire, i've already started getting dirty looks on the streets.
safe.. im gonnna go browse there. i know about the looks today.. thats why they're stupid people.