Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

just got home from last night.Went thru a lot of the riot zones... *kinda accidently*Roman road was f*ckEDDDD LMAAOOOO guys were running up in shops like it was nutinbethnal green was f*cked...bins on fire and halifax etc smashed upstratty argos was smashed in. Black Armoured police vans rolling thru mile end.Enfield had loads of police everywhere.was mad driving it thru it...was like some gta type sh*t
thanks for the report. we were waiting for your updates with great anticipation
  • Downvote 4

Guest haze-e

Aftermath in Lewi/Catford is meh. Everyone going about there day like normal Loool.Couple burnt out cars. McDonalds window boarded up, Same with Gamestation but both open and doing business.

just got home from last night.Went thru a lot of the riot zones... *kinda accidently*Roman road was f*ckEDDDD LMAAOOOO guys were running up in shops like it was nutinbethnal green was f*cked...bins on fire and halifax etc smashed upstratty argos was smashed in. Black Armoured police vans rolling thru mile end.Enfield had loads of police everywhere.was mad driving it thru it...was like some gta type sh*t
Funny how one of the only people supporting this whole thing is also the most relentless d*ckhead ever to sign up to VIP2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Funny how one of the only people supporting this whole thing is also the most relentless d*ckhead ever to sign up to VIP2
i thought that title had been lost to you? *brushes shoulder*
  • Downvote 2

Birmingham Police have been carrying out raids this morning, made arrests and reclaimed goods. Planning on making more with the intelligence they have gathered.London take note.But I guess when man set your station alight, you would comeback harder than everybody else.

I will bet my life on the fact that everything that I saw being taken last night is never getting reclaimed.Surely it's over now though?I feel exhausted and I've just been mostly arm-charing this whole situationsurely they've run out of steam?16k feds on road tonight. Has to be finished..

come on nwi hate feds but in this country it takes a lot for a person to get shot by feds they dont just shoot anyhow.
smh at the ppl mocking
/Definitely will be riots.
I'm not sure to be honest, even though his got serious guys behind him.
smh at the ppl mocking
this guy werent an angel tbh and the media aint helpingriots/unrest would start if the pigs questionably shot dead an innocent victim with 'good character'
smh at the ppl mocking
this guy werent an angel tbh and the media aint helpingriots/unrest would start if the pigs questionably shot dead an innocent victim with 'good character'
thts what i was thinking
The feds are chasing me..Last words of 'gangsta' who was shot by copsDuggan, known by the street name Starrish Mark, was a so-called gangsta member of North London's Tottenham Man Dem gang, which has links to Jamaica's ruthless Yardies.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3736694/Gunman-killed-in-shootout-with-cops-had-texted-girlfriend-to-say-The-feds-are-following-me.htmlsmh... here we go...this is the reason why a riot won't be likely.r.i.p. to the brudda
It's ALL dodge. Yet another black male's life taken under suspicious circumstances by police.People in the bits need to wise up. It's only gonna get worse & the wickedest ting is we don't help ourselves in the slightest.
smh at the ppl mocking
No they won't.
The feds are chasing me..Last words of 'gangsta' who was shot by copsDuggan, known by the street name Starrish Mark, was a so-called gangsta member of North London's Tottenham Man Dem gang, which has links to Jamaica's ruthless Yardies.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3736694/Gunman-killed-in-shootout-with-cops-had-texted-girlfriend-to-say-The-feds-are-following-me.htmlsmh... here we go...this is the reason why a riot won't be likely.r.i.p. to the brudda
as if there were gonna be riots
yea?
  • Upvote 5

come on nwi hate feds but in this country it takes a lot for a person to get shot by feds they dont just shoot anyhow.
smh at the ppl mocking
smh at the ppl mocking
smh at the ppl mocking
thts what i was thinking
http://www.thesun.co...llowing-me.htmlsmh... here we go...this is the reason why a riot won't be likely.r.i.p. to the brudda
It's ALL dodge. Yet another black male's life taken under suspicious circumstances by police.People in the bits need to wise up. It's only gonna get worse & the wickedest ting is we don't help ourselves in the slightest.
smh at the ppl mocking
No they won't.
http://www.thesun.co...llowing-me.htmlsmh... here we go...this is the reason why a riot won't be likely.r.i.p. to the brudda
yea?
lol@ yuri. such a clueless fat c*nt
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese
smh at the ppl mocking
smh at the ppl mocking
smh at the ppl mocking
thts what i was thinking
smh at the ppl mocking
No they won't.
yea?
lol@ yuri. such a clueless fat c*nt