Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

Guest haze-e

Oh. And after JD got ransacked for abuot an hour (:D Police were on a longting Lol) Argos got raided.People walkign out with anything they could get there hands on, It was really dark inside. Some breh walked out with a blow up Swimming pool. He said "Fam its too dark in there. I thought it could have been an Xbox" :D :D :D I see one girl run out with an Iron!

• Upvote 2

this situation is interestingthe government response has been minimal, they must have some big end game in mind an excuse to eradicate freedom,privacy, internet use, introduce martial law, all the above and more, whilst protracting the riots until everyone forgets the cause and issues that started them and just focuses on the damage by criminal elements in society that ensues. surely they are playing chess right now
Tbh i think they're are clueless these kids have outwitted them at every stop so far.

2021: Interesting little tale from Upton Park just in. Hoodies there tried to attack a shop, and the shop owner and his staff came and beat them all up apparently.
I was hearing that the turkish man in green lanes were planning to protect their shops with baseball bats, crow bars etc cause they know the feds aint protecting them
mumzy telling me she saw this on turkish tvguys out there protecting there own shops as police too busy protecting the middle class....

Guest petercrotch

THIS IS GOING TO LEAD TO HUGE REPRECUTIONS FOR BLACK PEOPLE....HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Downvote 4