Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

9jbfq.jpg
  • Downvote 2

If anything......this behaviour justifies the shootinguncivilised scum
no it doesn't. fool.
dont watch steffidgea travellers views on what civil behaviour constitutes is often best ignored
So you believe this is a civilised response? Do you see how this is fuelling hatred? Some may call it racism, some may call it the realistic identification of differences between races.2hdxmx4.jpgNo shame
being an even mildly healthy and enlightened human being i would never judge a race by the actions of a small group who i had chosen to focus on out of confusion and hatred. luckily racists arent a race they are a subhuman species of rat so i feel no problem condemning them as the mentally ill,physically inconsequential pack of low intelligence and usually horrifically inbred, genetic retard that you are. in fact its laughable that you can type. well done little rat, well done

lol no1 can deny that the feds are the biggest gang on road.They are f*ck*ng loving it, chasing down people with dogs, hotting up anyone that hypes, standing on people etc
Trust. They would have been getting hype about this all day a chance to let off some steam.

OH sh*t BBC NEWS... 1 YOUNG BWOY GOT INJURED... FED MAN CARRIED HIM TO THE SIDE... HIS SIDE OF HIS HEAD WAS BARE SWOLLEN :S
HIS FACEdfsdfsdfwfbare regret :lol:edit:are we talking about the same thing?
somali looking type small bwoy... looked about 14-15 ... blueish tracksuit