Week 1 - Premier League 11/12 Returns!

Admin.

"Spend some f*ck*ng money, spend some f*ck*ng money"
Fans was a disgrace.
If i spend good money on a hellish trip up to neanderthal land, get abused for 90mins from hills have eyes creatures, i think i would be allowed to vent my frustration if my team were sh*t.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I remember the days when we always had a black man striker that was sick and if he lift, we had an equally as sick striker. From Wright to Henry. Ade was sh*t, where have they all gone? RIP Arsenal.
If it aint greek girls its black men f*ck off faggot
f*ck off you half bred c*nt./LOL @ thinking what I said isn't true, suck your mum you scummy pussyface!

"Spend some f*ck*ng money, spend some f*ck*ng money"
Fans was a disgrace.
If i spend good money on a hellish trip up to neanderthal land, get abused for 90mins from hills have eyes creatures, i think i would be allowed to vent my frustration if my team were sh*t.
FFS, dumbest argument.It's 70 minutes into a game we are dominating away from home. 70 minutes... On the opening day of the season... If we was losing then fine, but support your f*ck*ng team first, send messages out after...
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Considering we have Liverpool, Udinese, Man United, Udinese, with this squad, injuries and now suspensions (probably including Song), this is NOT a good point./On a more positive note, Koscielny put in a SHIFT today. Hope he handles Carroll and Suarez just as good.
The season is longer than August FFS. I swear we always get a point on opening day...

Looked solid enough at the back, moved it around ok, bossed the game really1st game of the season, the rhythm n sharpness aint there yet but Gervinho and his poor choice of final pass pissed me offRvp was not match fit, Chamahk shudda started or got subbed on, our final pass / shot was worse than usual, it was horrible at timesGervinho deserved to get roughed up like that, its not Ligue 1... we need more of that in training to get him used to the english game..u cant go around throwing urself to the ground with people like Joseph around lol hope Gervinho learned his lesson

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Gervinho and his poor choice of final pass pissed me offGervinho deserved to get roughed up like that, its not Ligue 1... we need more of that in training to get him used to the english game..u cant go around throwing urself to the ground with people like Joseph around lol hope Gervinho learned his lesson
c/ssmh at the next bit tho. How you do that?

Considering we have Liverpool, Udinese, Man United, Udinese, with this squad, injuries and now suspensions (probably including Song), this is NOT a good point./On a more positive note, Koscielny put in a SHIFT today. Hope he handles Carroll and Suarez just as good.
The season is longer than August FFS. I swear we always get a point on opening day...
I'm on about the TEAMS we're playing, who we have fit, and the effects LOSING or drawing has on our squad. Don't act like you didn't see the 4-4 (I was there), and the CC final. Certain man went kamikaze after that. Doesn't matter how long the season is.Only teams who played better and picked up more points than Liverfool in 2011 were United and Chelsea. And how did Liverpool start off...?