Your pamming scores so far this year

NiNES.

wisdom being presented by my colleagues in team male,makes me want to shed a tear of fellowshipteam female talking total bollocks as per, about looking for 40 yr old virgin about disrespect bodies, if i was to f*ck a lot of hoes(dom) i dont get cancer of the throat,cervix and become barren in the womb, i just increase in powerwas zeus a cheerleader? get the f*ck out of here after several years of hot facts presented onto the forum you still get this entry level ' envy as feminism' bullshit f*ck*ng dozy cunts,relax from yr tv
Creasing.

If you have the mentality of a player and you feel the need to beat as many chicks as you can... go find yourself a female that will happily settle for that.
What women never seem to realise is that's not the mentality of a player. That's the mentality of a male.
No it's not. Not every man thinks like this.
LOLIf they dont it's because they cantOr you dont know about itDont be naive

wisdom being presented by my colleagues in team male,makes me want to shed a tear of fellowshipteam female talking total bollocks as per, about looking for 40 yr old virgin about disrespect bodies, if i was to f*ck a lot of hoes(dom) i dont get cancer of the throat,cervix and become barren in the womb, i just increase in powerwas zeus a cheerleader? get the f*ck out of here after several years of hot facts presented onto the forum you still get this entry level ' envy as feminism' bullshit f*ck*ng dozy cunts,relax from yr tv
Creasing.
One of the posts of the year to date imo

If you have the mentality of a player and you feel the need to beat as many chicks as you can... go find yourself a female that will happily settle for that.
What women never seem to realise is that's not the mentality of a player. That's the mentality of a male.
LOLIf they dont it's because they cantOr you dont know about itDont be naive
Not even that. If they can't fulfil it; they still think like that. It's a part of being a male, instinctively trying to spread your genetic code as much as possible.Not saying it can't be controlled by the time it reaches actions; but when it comes to thoughts EVERY man is like this.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We’ve learned that men are naturally promiscuous. They are meant to spread their seed, to impregnate as many women as possible. This is rarely questioned. The problem with his theory is that it does not even appear to be the best reproductive strategy if one’s goal is to successfully impregnate as many women as possible, especially if the man wants to ensure he has impregnated the women. A women is only fertile for a few days a month, and a man has no way of knowing when she’s fertile. Even if by chance the woman is fertile, conception is far from certain, and even with conception, there is a 30% chance of miscarriage. It appears that statistically speaking intercourse with one woman several times, while monopolizing her attention would be a more effective strategy.
Science\

Every straight male thinks like this tbh. They may not act on it, but they will look at other girls and think "I'd hit that!"

The thing that is jokes is women Talk all this sh*t but when it comes down to it they are the ones who control the game. Mandem will mash 100 tings and then wife a chick who's banged 2 or 3 and there will be no problems. You might get the whole "I think your a player" or "your past disgusts me" but when it's all said and done most guys who are prolific can deal with them kind o talks in their sleep and the woman will take it and be like that was before he's different with me / he's changed now/ he's ready to settle down so it's different. Reverse the ting for mandem. Every man wants a ting who other guys think is nice but the critical difference is we care a lot more about being the first or one of the few conquerors. If a chick has a certain amount of mileage most real guys close the door. You ain't breakin past being a link with any amount of talk. Women don't have this mentality, hence why most of us walk round having our cake an eating it and then settling down with a winner.
two great pieces of poetry hereshould go perform said posts at a def jam spoken word event
  • Upvote 2

So in reality the powerful man is the one who controls his urges.And you guys praise every man that acts just how he naturally feels he should.You can push the instinct excuse, there will alway be a break where the conscious mind then makes a choice.
You're right in a way, but there's other factors that come into play in this, not just instinct.it's not like every woman will just open her legs for a random man who asks her to.Just because you naturally feel like spreading your seed doesn't mean you will in this society.So those that are able to do so (usually by wooing a female) are respected more than those who cannot/choose not to.The more pro-female society becomes, the more this will be respected. Because every man knows this is what they want to do so they can take their hats off to the guy who does it.

Every straight male thinks like this tbh. They may not act on it, but they will look at other girls and think "I'd hit that!"
Obviously you're gonna look at an attractive female and think.. yeah I'd hit that you'd have to be gay to think otherwise... I'm not stupid. I look at a lot of hot guys and think yeah I'd let him beat.. the difference is.. certain people choose not to ACT ON THESE THOUGHTS!

Obviously you're gonna look at an attractive female and think.. yeah I'd hit that you'd have to be gay to think otherwise... I'm not stupid. I look at a lot of hot guys and think yeah I'd let him beat.. the difference is.. certain people choose not to ACT ON THESE THOUGHTS!
Yeah, those who can't and those who have a better looking girlfriend.

Every female you beat is your potential baby mother. Acting like say condoms can't break or there aren't crazy females out there willing to trap you lmao. I'm not looking to get with a virgin and I'm not looking to get with a male slag either. I don't envy your need to beat as many females as possible... Just because I don't agree with men feeling the need to f*ck so many females at any given opportunity, doesn't mean I'm fighting for some feminist cause, so get a clue.I know plenty of heterosexual men that don't think like this and know how to control themselves. It's not impossible.

So in reality the powerful man is the one who controls his urges.And you guys praise every man that acts just how he naturally feels he should.You can push the instinct excuse, there will alway be a break where the conscious mind then makes a choice.
It's down to opinion.Some would say the powerful man is the one who gets the most girls to agree to sleep with them.Depends what you see as power.

We’ve learned that men are naturally promiscuous. They are meant to spread their seed, to impregnate as many women as possible. This is rarely questioned. The problem with his theory is that it does not even appear to be the best reproductive strategy if one’s goal is to successfully impregnate as many women as possible, especially if the man wants to ensure he has impregnated the women. A women is only fertile for a few days a month, and a man has no way of knowing when she’s fertile. Even if by chance the woman is fertile, conception is far from certain, and even with conception, there is a 30% chance of miscarriage. It appears that statistically speaking intercourse with one woman several times, while monopolizing her attention would be a more effective strategy.
Science\
hate articles with spelling mistakes

Every female you beat is your potential baby mother. Acting like say condoms can't break or there aren't crazy females out there willing to trap you lmao. I'm not looking to get with a virgin and I'm not looking to get with a male slag either. I don't envy your need to beat as many females as possible... Just because I don't agree with men feeling the need to f*ck so many females at any given opportunity, doesn't mean I'm fighting for some feminist cause, so get a clue.I know plenty of heterosexual men that don't think like this and know how to control themselves. It's not impossible.
Yeah, I want women to not want to get with a dude who's been with many bitches. It's all like a link, especially if they done rawback. Thinking about it makes me sick. a slept raw with b who slept raw with c who slept etc etc. DO NOT WANT.

It's down to opinion.Some would say the powerful man is the one who gets the most girls to agree to sleep with them.Depends what you see as power.
This.But I respect both personally.

wisdom being presented by my colleagues in team male,makes me want to shed a tear of fellowshipteam female talking total bollocks as per, about looking for 40 yr old virgin about disrespect bodies, if i was to f*ck a lot of hoes(dom) i dont get cancer of the throat,cervix and become barren in the womb, i just increase in powerwas zeus a cheerleader? get the f*ck out of here after several years of hot facts presented onto the forum you still get this entry level ' envy as feminism' bullshitf*ck*ng dozy cunts,relax from yr tv
:D:D:D