Just Let It ALL Out

MrJibbles

Not long got back from Manchester. Was gonna come back last night but decided to drown my sorrows and get f*cking smashed out of my head (Those who know me know I don't even drink).Absolutely DISGRACEFUL. I await my letter of apology, I'll also be taking it to Arsenal games and the disgraceful players can f*cking sign it for me.I'm not even speaking on the game itself, however, we sang from 45 to 90 minutes non stop. Arsenal away fans = absolute die hard fans. Salute. /Arsenal players lack DISCIPLINE on and off the field. How can you be 4 up at Newcastle, get riled up by Joey Barton, get a man sent off, throw away a 4 goal lead, go back 6 MONTHS LATER and still not f*cking learn? The SAME PLAYER?? We lost the ONLY DMs we had, plus Gervinho thru poor discipline, and God knows who else thru sales and injuries.Jenkinson should be NO WHERE NEAR the first team yet. Why was Eboue sold? Nothing can be resolved or fixed by Wednesday. NOTHING. Jack tweeting bollocks about Dzeko, then watches his team get smashed 8-2, writes MORE bullshit, which feeds through to arsenal.com, and has to delete his tweet. Frimpong talking about DEEEEENCH t-shirts on twitter 10 minutes after the game against Liverpool. Van Persie dragging a couple players back to applaud the victims, sorry I mean FANS watching them. I could go on on for hours, instead I'll just nurse this hangover and continue watching 24 with the missus. F*ck Arsenal right now.(Continuing from other thread)Its is NOT Wenger's responsibility to talk about board sh*t, it is his JOB to coach these players at his disposal, and get results. Those saying this was on the cards are chatting sh*t. Those saying this is a blessing in disguise are DELUDED. You explain to me how 8-2 is a blessing, or was on the cards?EIGHT?!? If anyone here believes that the refund me my ticket money too.

• Upvote 2

I saw RVP and Theo clapping, pretty sure them 2 normally go over to the away section but how can they have to be dragged over? Go and show some appreciation to the fans who did not stop singing even whilst we were getting battered, the away fans have been receiving a lot of praise from all across the media.

Chamberlain was air when he came on, nothing to really suggest he looked good...he looked quick. Thats about it.
Air yeah. Bare in mind this was his debut for Arsenal at Old Toilet while we were getting humiliated on the pitch. He did look pacy but more importantly showed signs he was clever on the ball, also showed good ball retention skills on the few occasions our sh*t team actually PASSED him the ball. Guy is far from the complete package but he will be a quality player for Arsenal quote me on that.