Steve Jobs

Flojo

always gotta be one bitch to try and say "yeah but there were others who did more or helped him reh reh and reh"..............................always. jimmy iovine yeah? thats why steve agreed to use I in Itunes tho. happy?

How the fuck does branding a product work? Wouldn't you find someone good to help your product actually succeed and take to market? If it was jimmy Iovine dead i can guarantee we will see documentaries about how he helped the success of the iPod.

Why not add something to a conversation instead of your hate death kill humans are bad attitude

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

which idiot would think that he could have just got itunes to work singlehandedly. are you saying that more accolades should be paid to Jimmy iovine for the I-tunes success than Steve Jobs? you first came in here saying steve jobs is a thief, and apple stole ideas and tried to run sony out of business...as if steve jobs of APPLE was supposed to be bed chums with SONY...you came in here to offer nothing..so dont expect some reasonable debate thats not required....Jobs legacy is untouchable...when Jimmy iovine dies you can always discuss his contribution about itunes...which is already known btw, but you somehow want a picture of jimmy on apple's page now not jobs?

• Downvote 1

Run Sony out of business? i said that?

All i said was Sony were the first to attempt the selling of music online (Sony Connect) and had Mcdonalds as a future partner. Why didnt they succeed? because they didnt make an effort to engage with the consumer and risk their careers.

Ive read about it in a book. Not the internet

• Downvote 1

Jobs was the king of common sense. He gave the consumers what made sense and what sells without clutter and sideline products which dilute his main ones. If we are talking about originating things then no its not what he done. Apple was founded on Wozniaks work but the point is it wouldn't have become what it is today without Steve Jobs.

Run Sony out of business? i said that?

All i said was Sony were the first to attempt the selling of music online (Sony Connect) and had Mcdonalds as a future partner. Why didnt they succeed? because they didnt make an effort to engage with the consumer and risk their careers.

Ive read about it in a book. Not the internet

They also didn't have the design, advertising, marketing and business acumen, all of which Jobs oversaw

He literally created a giant iPhone that everyone said would be fucking useless cuz it didn't have a USB port or flash or whatever and sold 300, 000 units in the first day, more than the iPhone

His market innovation is undeniable. It's been like 4 years and every other company are still catching their breath

I Read a article written by someone that was in business with him that said he once called an emergency meeting to discuss how the colour on the logo wasn't the right shade.

Can't remember if that was on here or Flickr.

that was google,

he rang the ceo and told him the colour of there logo on the iphone wasnt the right gradient

“So Vic, we have an urgent issue, one that I need addressed right away. I’ve already assigned someone from my team to help you, and I hope you can fix this tomorrow” said Steve.

“I’ve been looking at the Google logo on the iPhone and I’m not happy with the icon. The second O in Google doesn’t have the right yellow gradient. It’s just wrong and I’m going to have Greg fix it tomorrow. Is that okay with you?”

Of course this was okay with me. A few minutes later on that Sunday I received an email from Steve with the subject “Icon Ambulance”. The email directed me to work with Greg Christie to fix the icon.

perfection >>>>

I don't think many people appreciate what level of impact this man had on our generation. he's changed the way we live and most of the things we interact with in our offices and at home were either built by him or copycats of his inventions.

the guy created the first GUI-based computer with the first machintosh computers, single handedly revolutionized the way we listen and buy music.

I cant think of one digital form of media steve jobs did not redefine in someway

music - iPod's, iTouch

movies - pixar

phones - iPhone

computers - macbooks, imac

if only this man had lived longer i'm sure we'll all be astonished what was coming next. hopefully he was able to instill some of his hardwork and vision in the people closest to him so his legacy continues.

he's always been criticized for not been much of a philanthropist like bill gates, but imo he gave us more than what his money could ever do.

iSad