Week 13 - Premier League 11/12 & CC - EL

User

and Ravel is ready

the reserves arguably play with better footballers than the first team (midfielders), Pogba lines up with Petrucci and Morrison with the reserves who can and do keep the ball better than any of our current first teamers (except clevz obviously).. no wonder he's finding it a shock

he did impress in his other appearance though, but Anelkas right hes performance today was meh

imo he wont be able to get away with the stuff he does at Reserve / youth level, but thats the same with alota youth players 2be fair..Ive seen him take the absolute piss at that level

Half of me thinks he should stay at Utd and develop n be patient but the other half says go abroad coz he might find the continental style suits him more..he has ability and I hope he can prove me wrong but i see him becoming one of those bait french aff dms

Outta those talented young players I think Morrison & Will Keane are gona make it at Utd.. I like that Italian boy Petrucci, bar inj he should have a good career

Manchester City, Tottenham and Liverpool were the top-spenders on agents' fees last year as the top-flight clubs shelled out a total of £71.8million, latest figures have revealed.

City, unsurprisingly, topped the payments table with a total of £9.7million paid to agents followed by Spurs on £7.6million, then Liverpool on £7million.

The total in the top flight of £71.8million is the highest since the Premier League decided in 2008 to publish club-by-club spending on agents - in 2009 it was £70.7million.

The three lowest spenders included two promoted sides Swansea (£248,000) and Norwich (£710,00), with Wigan having spent £659,000.

The amounts shown include payments made by clubs on behalf of players.

Club-by-club spending on agents' fees between October 1 2010 and September 30 2011:

Man City £9.7m

Tottenham £7.6m

Liverpool £7m

Chelsea £6.5m

Newcastle £6.3m

Arsenal £4.6m

Man Utd £4.5m

Blackburn £4.2m

Sunderland £3.7m

Aston Villa £3.2m

Everton £2.9m

QPR £2.5m

Stoke £2.2m

Bolton £1.9m

West Brom £1.3m

Wolves £1.1m

Fulham £0.9m

Norwich £0.7m

Wigan £0.66m

Swansea £0.24m.

Total: £71.9m.

you know what makes me laugh even more...

Bebe got let go quick sharp even though his background suggested he needed ALOT of time (bad signing to begin with)

Tosic didnt get a sniff even though he played pretty well for the reserves when i saw him

Possebon was adjudged to have lost his bottle after the broken leg and sent on his way

Eikrem released because we thought we had better talent coming through (debatable)

and the list goes on

yet we still have players like Diouf on the books who is nowhere near as good as Will Keane (care not)

and Gibson who has never justified his place in the team, plus there was a time when he was struggling to get into the Rep of Ireland team FFS

add to that Park who is 31 :/ and shit

Evans a mistake waiting to happen

Berbatov our big money signing that can't get into a CL final squad

limited Valencia?

Giggs still commanding a 1st team place at his age (says more about us than him tbh)

all of whom are keeping out the kids? i give up.

:(

• Upvote 1

JackWilshere Jack Wilshere

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, #Spursday, friday, saturday....sunday!

Congratulations to #PAOK great win....maybe spurs should stick to Thursday nights they are not very good on wednesdays.....#MaybeNextTime

Nothing better on a wednesday night than a stir fry and watching the spurs get beat at the lane! #loveit

tumblr_lvbs3nujqC1r4gjpgo1_400.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

JackWilshere Jack Wilshere

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, #Spursday, friday, saturday....sunday!

Congratulations to #PAOK great win....maybe spurs should stick to Thursday nights they are not very good on wednesdays.....#MaybeNextTime

Nothing better on a wednesday night than a stir fry and watching the spurs get beat at the lane! #loveit

tumblr_lvbs3nujqC1r4gjpgo1_400.gif

MOCKINGGGGGGGGGGGG

HAHAHAA

JACKADONA >>

• Upvote 2

Manchester City, Tottenham and Liverpool were the top-spenders on agents' fees last year as the top-flight clubs shelled out a total of £71.8million, latest figures have revealed.

City, unsurprisingly, topped the payments table with a total of £9.7million paid to agents followed by Spurs on £7.6million, then Liverpool on £7million.

The total in the top flight of £71.8million is the highest since the Premier League decided in 2008 to publish club-by-club spending on agents - in 2009 it was £70.7million.

The three lowest spenders included two promoted sides Swansea (£248,000) and Norwich (£710,00), with Wigan having spent £659,000.

Club-by-club spending on agents' fees between October 1 2010 and September 30 2011:

Tottenham £7.6m

I dont even know how this is possible,

Weve only brought in Kumalo, Pienaar, Friedel, Parker, Souleyman, Cellibos and Ade & Falque on loan in that period. thats about 10m in signings :-/

Harry + Europe = No chance.

Harry got his wish and it was a very good day for him.

Now it's straight league and FA cup :Y:

we couldnt both compete for the top 3 and go all out for europa anyway.

and getting a CL place >>>> winning the europa for what we are trying to build.

I'm sure winning the Europa gets you CL, no?

no.

/

tulse youve fell off lad, 36 pages and not one bite. UNLUX.

Porto won their league. liverpool finished top 4,

Have to admit, I found it funny that Fergie commented on that "not being a United performance" we'd struggle to find one all season tbh,

Yes we attacked well against Arsenal but also conceded 2 goals at home to a team that had no business even scoring one, plus De Gea saved a pen,

Was dodgy, the signs were there,

That performance was what it was, Positives- Smalling is ready for a return to 1st team play, other than that.....

On another note, Young Moolah, when you say you've "had enough" what exactly does that mean?

You gonna jack all this football watching/supporting thing in,

You gonna "fuck off and watch Chelsea" (as Fergie would advise you to do)

Or does it mean nothing at all in reality,

Lets not blow what this is out of all propotion, we've been through worse than this in the last decade, and leta not even go back to earlier generations who had to endure the period of when we were merely just a cup team,

One of my most poignant memories if going to OT is if the game were Arsenal won the league there, and the East stand was half empty through the last 10 minutes, (was an atrocious game tbh) but the ones that were left sang we'll never die for about 7 minutes,

This was my first experience if the two types if fan/supporter, those who get it and those who don't. (credit to the Arsenal fans at OT during the 8-2)

So wind your neck in, and eagerly await Saturday against Villa,

Couldn't understand when people used to say the 70's were the good days, (when we won nothing an were relegated) but as I get older I get it more an more.

Also have strong opinions on this club giving refunds to fans after bad performances thing, but will go into it at another time, as I imagine we've not seen it for the last time, and I've written more than I intended to already.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tottenham £7.6m

I dont even know how this is possible,

Weve only brought in Kumalo, Pienaar, Friedel, Parker, Souleyman, Cellibos and Ade & Falque on loan in that period. thats about 10m in signings :-/

Contract renewals?

Anyway you know Levy's cooked them books over the last year...