Suarez found guilty of racially abusing evra

Guest petercrotch

If Suarez had called Evra a black c*nt him being a liverpool player is irrelevant.

I've responded to people ruling out any way that it's a break down in communication by showing examples that indicate how it could be. I've asked how going by what's been reported how Suarez gets punished and Evra doesn't to point out that some people are just backing Evra because he is black.

Do you think Evra should be punished for saying 'don't touch me you south american'?

If it came out that Evra had said this in response to him feeling he'd been racially abused, would you be banging this drum so hard?

The way the story has come out, it seems as if Evra felt aggrieved and then said it, probably under his breath, I say this due to the fact that Suarez didnt hear it.

And I love the way how Flojo asked if him being slimy is linked to his role in this. People have been saying this since he landed here.

Remember him pulling Rafael's hair at Anfield?

Does this prove his guilt? No but it will work against him in terms of character testimony.

This is why from the start I have used Sami Hypia as a former Liverpool foreign player who would've been shown more leniency in a matter like this.

Flojo you yourself said the club are backing him so hard partially down to him being a top player and being scared that with all this going on, his head might get turned.

If this had happened with a fringe player, I imagine the Liverpool fight wouldn't be so vociferous.

If Suarez had called Evra a black c*nt him being a liverpool player is irrelevant.

I've responded to people ruling out any way that it's a break down in communication by showing examples that indicate how it could be. I've asked how going by what's been reported how Suarez gets punished and Evra doesn't to point out that some people are just backing Evra because he is black.

Do you think Evra should be punished for saying 'don't touch me you south american'?

If it came out that Evra had said this in response to him feeling he'd been racially abused, would you be banging this drum so hard?

The way the story has come out, it seems as if Evra felt aggrieved and then said it, probably under his breath, I say this due to the fact that Suarez didnt hear it.

And I love the way how Flojo asked if him being slimy is linked to his role in this. People have been saying this since he landed here.

Does this prove his guilt? No but it will work against him in terms of character testimony.

This is why from the start I have used Sami Hypia as a former Liverpool foreign player who would've been shown more leniency in a matter like this.

Flojo you yourself said the club are backing him so hard partially down to him being a top player and being scared that with all this going on, his head might get turned.

If this had happened with a fringe player, I imagine the Liverpool fight wouldn't be so vociferous.

Of course I remember him pulling Rafael's hair, I had it as my signature. I said pages back that one of the biggest contributors to people judging him is because they don't like him but there is no link between wanting to win badly and giving racial abuse.

If he was a fringe player I doubt there would have been as much interest in this case, the vociferous response by the club has been proportionate to the widespread libellous portrayal of Suarez in the media before and after the verdict. He is in a foreign country where he can barely speak the native language so it would be very easy for him to feel isolated at this point, he won't know what is being said directly around him so the club have made sure he can visibly see that they believe he's been wrongly found guilty.

If someone gives you racial abuse as you put it in a heated exchange, you mutter under your breath derogatory remarks? I don't agree.

Who said what first in the exchange between Suarez and Evra is definitely going to be part of the context.

/

Toney is talking about how slimey Suarez is and how he fucks with Joey Barton & John Terry on the same page. Surreal.

Guest M12 Part 2

Of course I remember him pulling Rafael's hair, I had it as my signature. I said pages back that one of the biggest contributors to people judging him is because they don't like him but there is no link between wanting to win badly and giving racial abuse.

I cant believe you dont see the link here. Maybe Suarez isnt inherently racist but hes willing to say/do anything to get others to react. With Rafael he thought it would be the hair, with Evra he thought it would be a few mistimed challenges and the racist language.

Whether he goes home after a game and puts a white pillowcase over his head is irrelevant, in the heat of that moment hes willing to do anything to get the upper hand over his opponent. If in this case it's racism, he should be charged for it.

Guest M12 Part 2

why do you keep doing that.

If I raped someone, I wouldnt dig up an article on josef fritzl. Like look guys, this happened, so what I did isnt so bad after all and therefore I shouldn't go to prison.

Regardless of what anyone else has ever done, been punished too leniently for or has even gone unpunished.

If Suarez has done what myself, the FA and many others think he has. He has done wrong and should be punished

• Upvote 2

Keep doing what, showing you how daft your logic is?

You said because he pulled someone's hair it's indicative of him having a will to win that means he's more likely to racially abuse someone.

Do you think Defoe is abuse more likely to racially someone because he bit Mascherano? I

I think the FA ballsed it up and unless the report produces some telling evidence nobody has reported or that Liverpool club took into consideration when making their statement, I don't think that will change. When you've got a player escaping punishment when he reportedly admitted he broke one of the rules you're using to punish another player you fucked up your investigation.

Articles bang on,

Was the ban a tad harsh based on the entire situation, probably

Are the FA making Suarez a scapegoat in the quest for morale High ground against FIFA. Definitely a part of the punishment,

Was Saurez in the wrong for using the phrase where and when he did? yes

Was Evra wrong to feel aggrieved, No

Should Liverpool Fc Appeal the severity of the ban, Yes

Should they have dealt with the issue a lot better from the outset. definitely.

What should Suarez's punishment have been. 3 maybe 4 games with a explanation or some sort education programme, and clubs being advised to inform foreign players about how to conduct themselves and what Language is acceptable and what isn't.

Guest M12 Part 2

Keep doing what, showing you how daft your logic is?

You said because he pulled someone's hair it's indicative of him having a will to win that means he's more likely to racially abuse someone.

Do you think Defoe is abuse more likely to racially someone because he bit Mascherano? I

I think the FA ballsed it up and unless the report produces some telling evidence nobody has reported or that Liverpool club took into consideration when making their statement, I don't think that will change. When you've got a player escaping punishment when he reportedly admitted he broke one of the rules you're using to punish another player you fucked up your investigation.

its like talking to a woman. I actually cba anymore. Your head is too far up Suarez's arse to see anything. Do you believe Liverpool and/or Suarez have done ANYTHING wrong in this whole episode? or are you just going to carry on posting conspiracy theories and scouring the globe for occasions where others have done stuff wrong and got away with it

• Upvote 3

Guest M12 Part 2

Articles bang on,

Was the ban a tad harsh based on the entire situation, probably

Are the FA making Suarez a scapegoat in the quest for morale High ground against FIFA. Definitely a part of the punishment,

Was Saurez in the wrong for using the phrase where and when he did? yes

Was Evra wrong to feel aggrieved, No

Should Liverpool Fc Appeal the severity of the ban, Yes

Should they have dealt with the issue a lot better from the outset. definitely.

What should Suarez's punishment have been. 3 maybe 4 games with a explanation or some sort education programme, and clubs being advised to inform foreign players about how to conduct themselves and what Language is acceptable and what isn't.

exactly.

Opposed to most liverpool fans argument which seems to be that there Suarez and Liverpool have done nothing wrong and there should be no sanctions against them

• Upvote 2

My point about Suarez pulling Rafael's hair, wasn't made in any reference to him having a strong will to win,

It was an example of why people would think he's abit slimey,

There are more examples, just like with other players.

I made the example to point towards why when it comes to character testimony it would've gone against him,

And a big part of this case would've down to the players past conduct, as guessing exactly what his motives were is impossible, so the only thing that might point you towards making a judgement is his past conduct, which is why I said someone like Sami Hypia would've been dealt with differently and would've been given more slack.

• Upvote 2

Toney is talking about how slimey Suarez is and how he fucks with Joey Barton & John Terry on the same page. Surreal.

lol they are more endearing characters, nothing about Suarez apart from his ability endears himself to you.

He has had multiple instances of foul play/gross misconduct on a football pitch that destroys his character.

He's a wrongun.

It worries me that these people see absolutely nothing wrong with what was said.

By people I mean the supporters and the club,

Show a bit of humility accept that the term is deemed unacceptable, as in this country to refer to someone's race in that sort of context/situation isn't on. And so a punishment was going to be given,

But by all means appeal the severity,

and hit out against the media for branding the man a Racist by stating that both The FA and Evra both concede that they dont think he's a racist,

To completely dismiss Suarez of committing any offence however is pathetic,

Just listened to the world football phone in, and Even Tim Vickery, (English guy working in South America) who has been one of Suarez's big supporters concedes that few match ban was necessary.

It's times like this I wish I could jump into a parallel universe and see what the reaction would've been had the ban been 3 games,

Coz part of me believes that Liverpool FC's reaction has been down to the fact that they are now without their best player for a decent chunk of the season.

The fans reaction has been egged on by the club,

• Upvote 3

Show a bit of humility accept that the term is deemed unacceptable, as in this country to refer to someone's race in that sort of context/situation isn't on. And so a punishment was going to be given

don't see anything else that needs to be said

Show a bit of humility accept that the term is deemed unacceptable, as in this country to refer to someone's race in that sort of context/situation isn't on. And so a punishment was going to be given

don't see anything else that needs to be said

!