Pig meets Adenuga, what happens next?

Guest whowantswhat

Don't know what kind of criminals you guys are but every fed I've had to deal with has been bless. Don't understand guys that move drugs and get pissed because the police are on their case WTF do you expect? Every time I get stopped  I speak to them with respect and I get it back. When I got arrested for robbery (NFA) they were all polite and treated me well. Obviously if you're making a scene, being uncooperative and just being a general d*ckhead then you deserve that sh*t.

I remember some video that got posted on here of some guy getting stopped in a BMW. He made such a scene, shouting his rights, bringing up acts of the law for a solid 45 minutes, when it would have only taken 5 minutes for the officer to check his details and go about his business. Obviously there are some absolute pricks in the service but that's life, paigons will forever be about.

here we go, another one saying bad police dont existblack and asian people should just accept it and move on like uncle ruckusafterall its only a slight inconvenience to be stopped 40 times more than someone without melaninewould you like a golden pin mic?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't know what kind of criminals you guys are but every fed I've had to deal with has been bless. Don't understand guys that move drugs and get pissed because the police are on their case WTF do you expect? Every time I get stopped I speak to them with respect and I get it back. When I got arrested for robbery (NFA) they were all polite and treated me well. Obviously if you're making a scene, being uncooperative and just being a general d*ckhead then you deserve that sh*t.

I remember some video that got posted on here of some guy getting stopped in a BMW. He made such a scene, shouting his rights, bringing up acts of the law for a solid 45 minutes, when it would have only taken 5 minutes for the officer to check his details and go about his business. Obviously there are some absolute pricks in the service but that's life, paigons will forever be about.

here we go, another one saying bad police dont existblack and asian people should just accept it and move on like uncle ruckusafterall its only a slight inconvenience to be stopped 40 times more than someone without melaninewould you like a golden pin mic?

Bit of an over-reduction.

He didn't say any of that sh*t. What he said is technically true, it's how you conduct yourself. Smart people play the game, they don't kick up a fuss about the rules. We all get your angle, but that angle doesn't change the fact that the whole thing is a game, with rules. Legal, or illegal.

what game? end of the day they stopped you because of the colour of your skin.and the lack of cranium capacity in their heads to assume whatever they f*ck they usually assume

you dont have to offer them scones and tea to play no game

if im stopped in a bad way i automatically just rule out my day and will go as far as they wanna take it

throwing the law back at them and i too have never had any problems with that

and 8/10 times ive been asked to go on my way

the whole 'if you havent got anything to hide' stuff is just bullshit

what game? end of the day they stopped you because of the colour of your skin.and the lack of cranium capacity in their heads to assume whatever they f*ck they usually assume

you dont have to offer them scones and tea to play no game

if im stopped in a bad way i automatically just rule out my day and will go as far as they wanna take it

throwing the law back at them and i too have never had any problems with that

and 8/10 times ive been asked to go on my way

the whole 'if you havent got anything to hide' stuff is just bullshit

The game, brah. Politricks.

Argue?

Yeah I can do that too, but what does it do? Waste my life and reinforce their negative beliefs. Play the game, turn the tables, cut through. You knowing the law makes f*ck all difference in a stop and search/car stop situation. My dad got pulled years and years back and refused to take a breathalyzer, and later told the feds at the station who wanted to take his blood that they were vampires and he wasn't giving them a samps. Went to court, got banned. Don't even know if he had drunk anything.

Pride gets you nowhere. Have pride in knowing that you've played the game to your advantage and then just leave the feds with some food for thought. Drop a little jewel for them to go away with and think on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

and lol at anyone thinking skepta or jme still live in totty or edmonton

That video looks like tottenham or edmonton to me .

If it's the video I think your referring to, then the Fed mentioned Dolis Valley estate, = Barnet,

I may be wrong,

the area you drive doesnt matter tbh.

Exactly, if your in an affluent area they get you on suspicion of maybe having stolen the vehicle, "as there's been a spate of robberies in the area"

If your in a poor area, they get you on suspicion if perhaps having cone by a nice cat by ill gotten means.

Devils advocate is good, but certain situations, it just is what it is here.

Knew a guy who got bought a brand new TT for his b-day,

Won't mention the area he lived in, but effectively he was pulled over 49 times in the first 3 an a half months,

He kept the slips they give you an took them to his citizens advice beareau, I can't vouch for what happened next, but apparently he got a decent payout,

Hasn't got the TT now but has a equally nice car, Police don't look twice apparently,

When the police are trailing a car and they do the checks, surely there's a way for them to see how many times that cars been pulled recently, surely,

Coz if that is the case then this is just straight harrasment.

yo f*ck feds we already know phonechargers a snitch

Come Morgans now ya p*ssy iam down far di swing

shutup you plonker, any time I have said come morgans or polish you aint been on it, you aint on no swingers, you give afrikan chicks numbers out for me to ring u on wen you wanna swing im in south but ima be outside morgans later.......

Barnet is a nice area. the 'spate of robberies' line is just a lie

@ elementiasm like i said, i use the freeman rule all the time and it works for me

police do not have any right to stop me unless an offence has been committed....period

if it means taking the whole day to ensure those rights then so be it.

• Downvote 1

tbh there are a few cool feds ie the one that let me off speeding, but majority are d*cks. Had a minor court case few months back in which the sergeant and officer went on stand and blatantly lied about a few details to try convict me. Magistrates worked it out they were lies acquitted me.

/

barnet has a nice side and a chavy sh*t side to it

Not at all.

Po Po stay on your case, I been pulled over more than 30 times so I know how f*cked off he is.

What does he expect though . He's "ballin" in a car like that in the hood i.e a shithole that has one of the highest rates of crime in england . He should know he's going to get drawn by feds .

Barnet is hardly the 'hood' love

Guest petercrotch

Not at all.

Po Po stay on your case, I been pulled over more than 30 times so I know how f*cked off he is.

What does he expect though . He's "ballin" in a car like that in the hood i.e a shithole that has one of the highest rates of crime in england . He should know he's going to get drawn by feds .

Barnet is hardly the 'hood' love

I thought he was still living in tottenham . . .

• Downvote 2