Sun,Sex and Suspicious Parents

JOHN DOE

Guest petercrotch

I'm glad i weren't the only one who was disgusted by the response from the father . Not the first time ive been shocked by something like that . I remember a few years ago my driving instructor said his 13 year old grandaughter looks "propa sexy" for her young age

THE WHITE GIRL IN THE INTRO WHEN SHE WAS IN HER ROOM SHE WAS DEFINITELY A BIT TIIKKKK

/

ehhhhhh this white girls 2 friends were shapely!!!

Face was f*cked without the make up would bang the one with black hair though. She barebacked in pool innit. Them north east girls are really grim

THE WHITE GIRL IN THE INTRO WHEN SHE WAS IN HER ROOM SHE WAS DEFINITELY A BIT TIIKKKK

/

ehhhhhh this white girls 2 friends were shapely!!!

Face was f*cked without the make up would bang the one with black hair though. She barebacked in pool innit. Them north east girls are really grim

MI NIGGA

Getting rinsed in aqua :lol:

last series was too cringe for me

Guest whowantswhat

Ibiza on now, mixed race girl with a black ex-bouncer dad, reaction's gonna be jokes.

switched over Champions league to peep the lighty, she'd dead and a bounty #switches back over.