Week 25 - Premier League 11/12 & CL L16 + Europa KO

User

*remembers the amount of hate i used to get when i said ramsey was shite*

Hes a 'tidy' player or whatever, but when I watch him I cant see what he excels at.

He can pass orite, but he aint creative. He runs a fair bit, but he aint rapid. He aint a deep lyer, but he certainly aint an AM. I just dont get him. Seems a very average box to box midfielder.

Arsenal are a disgrace

They don't even play good football anymore, their players are more focused on playing the ball to the wings, no playmakers in that side. lolol @ Arteta being the main midfielder on your team. The joke thing is, this was Arsenals first team. Hardly anyone important was missing. We beat this Milan team with our B team :lol: I don't think they are great at all.

Can't wait till we play these lot

Wenger has moulded this team to a bunch of losers, couldn't even win the mickey mouse cup and they thought they had a chance in the CL :lol:

Have fun struggling to make Europe, you ain't signing no big players. Wenger has to sell his best player every season to make profit

Arsenal are FINISHED

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Rosicky used to be one of the best attacking mids in the world as well, f*ck he fell off.

Never was

Potential was there

Around Euro 2004 he certainly was

Stop

same sorta thing was said about arshavin.....how did he turn out btw?

Rosicky was performing well in Dortmund, it wasn't just tournament hype, if he had left Germany earlier you wouldn't be arguing with me.