Worst thing you have done to the opposite sex?

JOHN DOE

im sure punching your ex in the face ranks above that bro

:rofl:

i still laugh about that story now. I actualy feel like i was in the petrol station too

Yea but everyone knows that one so I leave it out now, I get tired of telling it myself.

But something maybe on a similar level...

One time I picked up my ex from her friends house, she had stayed there for a few nights.

So she got in the car and was argumentative from the get go, didn't even get to start the car, ykno them ones.

Started driving off now and told her to shut the f*ck up and give it a rest, she said

"That's why I prefer staying at Katie's house"

Stopped the car up the road and reversed bk to Katie's house.

Told her to get the f*ck out then and go back to Katie's.

She started tryna be humble but it was too late, took her luggage bag and opened my window, opened the zip and started throwing out her bra's and thongs in the street, she was screaming and tryna stop me.

I opened her door and pushed her out, threw her bag to her, tried to close my door shut but she tried to stop me.

Crushed her fingers in the door by accident.

Fakkkk

Was that the end of the r'ship yeah?

Along the lines of

tumblr_lnzjlaQMnH1qa258ao1_500.jpg

Not a joke, I was teased for the best pancakes of my life on my birthday (it was my only request) Pancakes with honey, creme strawberries the full works.

Wake up it wasnt made. So i chained her to the fridge and went out to get some cigs.

By the time I came back the ingredients were bought out. but no cooking done (due to chain)

It was all good jus a week ago!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Lolol at Toneys story- nigga dont f*ck about.

/

Worse I've probably done is fling my girls stuff onto the porch when she hid my COD and refused to tell me where she put it

: /

I swear youve been with your girl for time thats kinda tame.

Lolol at Toneys story- nigga dont f*ck about.

/

Worse I've probably done is fling my girls stuff onto the porch when she hid my COD and refused to tell me where she put it

: /

I swear youve been with your girl for time thats kinda tame.

Sorry bro. I ain't got that Toney style ruthless streak in me

Invited the then gf (was like 3 months in) down from MK to spend a few days at mine. Dropped off her bag then went to dinner. Later that night we met some friends to go to some rave where she musta thought it was a good idea to flirt with my boy, so we know thats strike 3 right there, but the need for p*ssy was still there so I said nothing and beat later that night.

Next day I got up grabbed her back and took her some f*cked up route to the local train station and left her there.

She'd never heard of the station before, had no money on her, and had never even been London before she met me.

Invited the then gf (was like 3 months in) down from MK to spend a few days at mine. Dropped off her bag then went to dinner. Later that night we met some friends to go to some rave where she musta thought it was a good idea to flirt with my boy, so we know thats strike 3 right there, but the need for p*ssy was still there so I said nothing and beat later that night.

Next day I got up grabbed her back and took her some f*cked up route to the local train station and left her there.

She'd never heard of the station before, had no money on her, and had never even been London before she met me.

Flirting how?

im sure punching your ex in the face ranks above that bro

:rofl:

i still laugh about that story now. I actualy feel like i was in the petrol station too

Yea but everyone knows that one so I leave it out now, I get tired of telling it myself.

But something maybe on a similar level...

One time I picked up my ex from her friends house, she had stayed there for a few nights.

So she got in the car and was argumentative from the get go, didn't even get to start the car, ykno them ones.

Started driving off now and told her to shut the f*ck up and give it a rest, she said

"That's why I prefer staying at Katie's house"

Stopped the car up the road and reversed bk to Katie's house.

Told her to get the f*ck out then and go back to Katie's.

She started tryna be humble but it was too late, took her luggage bag and opened my window, opened the zip and started throwing out her bra's and thongs in the street, she was screaming and tryna stop me.

I opened her door and pushed her out, threw her bag to her, tried to close my door shut but she tried to stop me.

Crushed her fingers in the door by accident.

what happened after this though?

you said sorry first lol?