If world war 3 was to kick off tomorrow

The Somalian

i'd hedge my bets there than here.

one major hit will take out london....

most carrib/african countries will be neutral

the daemons will be busy mutually destroying each other before the others

cos they only have little time to let them off. why the f*ck would russia bother with equitorial guinea when it can send 4000 to the US and EU

and vice versa.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Russia isn't fighting the uk and the states they are just extorting them for oil supplies

Pretty sure the islands would have to back the US and africa will get dragged in by someone they always do

Smh still no mention of what the war is over and guys are claiming sides or jumping ship already

Just blindly following religion or you're nationality

Its how it always is though.

Either you represent your faith or both.

Passports never a issue back home. 100 dollars and we are good to go.

LOL

Your a sick guy

Was watching a documentary about somalia/somaliland and someone guy was shotting proper passports for 100 dollars

Say none

<p>I'd tell em nar thanx and go spend what possibly unknown time I had left with my fam_they couldn't do jack_

Conscription is nonsense you can't instill a blanket opinion on folk and say there you go know toodleoo go fight look at the great war half ppl didn't know what the hell they were fighting for and it wouldn't be fair anyway because mps and royal and big business leaders fam always get out of conscription so I should be able to

bare nukes wud be dropping, lool ww3 aint gonna be about this foot solider ting

ur dead from the moment uve signed up

ill just try go JA f*ck that

If a large yield nuke hit Miami (and under the MAD agreement, it would), Jamdown would be f*cked. It's less than 100 miles away, the fallout would be devastating. Also WWIII would probably mean complete lockdown of all ports, none of you f*ckers would be able to go anywhere.

If WWIII was gonna kick off I'd go cop an egg fried rice and some beef and broccoli, tell man to keep the change, but teach me Chinese. Learn couple affirmative responses, 'I come in peace', 'I love Bruce Lee', etc.

/

Nah real talk I'd fight. Or at very least get a strap and then go AWOL :lol:

Prisons would become death camps after not too long. Nobody is gonna pay anybody to guard prisoners, they'd get capped. f*ck all that.

bare nukes wud be dropping, lool ww3 aint gonna be about this foot solider ting

ur dead from the moment uve signed up

ill just try go JA f*ck that

If a large yield nuke hit Miami (and under the MAD agreement, it would), Jamdown would be f*cked. It's less than 100 miles away, the fallout would be devastating. Also WWIII would probably mean complete lockdown of all ports, none of you f*ckers would be able to go anywhere.

If WWIII was gonna kick off I'd go cop an egg fried rice and some beef and broccoli, tell man to keep the change, but teach me Chinese. Learn couple affirmative responses, 'I come in peace', 'I love Bruce Lee', etc.

/

Nah real talk I'd fight. Or at very least get a strap and then go AWOL :lol:

Prisons would become death camps after not too long. Nobody is gonna pay anybody to guard prisoners, they'd get capped. f*ck all that.

Cant see prisons becoming death camps. Its more likely that those in prison would be used as labourers to keep costs down for the war efforts.

I'd probably go into hiding, I can't see me fighting in some war and I'm entirely too pretty to go to prison

China nuke Japan and India invade pakistan uk and and USA declare war on all of the middle east

If that did happen as crazy as that scenerio is. All ports and airports would be closed immediately as airspace and the channel would be reserved for military. Also The fear would be enemy agents detonating a plane over a city, So those people who think they would be escaping to places like Africa,west indies etc no chance.

Its not like any world war just happens over night suddenly, there's a blatant build up

I will monitor the situation accordingly, then do the dougie at check in before di daemonz say were in this together.

Chatting like the queen won't be renting out the other room in my aff villa..

Yeah of course there will be build up but in this kind of situation their will be nowhere on earth that is really 'safe' especially if nukes are involved.

And if certain places get nuked don't think the US and their allies won't go to battle all over Africa again. If the middle east got nuked for instance and was uninhabitable they would need to be looking for new oil and gas opportunities asap.

China and Russia already have their claws deep in certain parts of Africa having it be the second battleground phase of a scramble for those all important resources would be f*cked.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yeah think a lot of guys on here are gassin themselves thinking africa is gonna be some haven for them

If that sort of war breaks out the only safe bet would be the south pole or something

World will be fucked the second any country let's of a nuke on any othe country tbh

Them weapons are just insurance really don't think anyone really wants 2 use them