Teenager who killed pensioner with a single punch as he tried to put out fire during the London riots is named

Vertigo

The worst thing about these youngers is that what they are doing most of us have already done but the difference is that we were quite silly, they are FCUKING DUMB .

There has always been "gangs" but we see more of it now because it is WAY too easy to be seen now . All you have to do is upload a clip onto youtube , rapping (chatting shit)...VOILA . You are a gang member , a "trapstar"...I Blame the olders , We have failed our children to be honest . We havent done nearly enough .

The other day i was talking to an older gang member from a gang which i wont name , i said to him why not round up all your youngsters and tell him to dun the hype and stop warring with next gangs ,its time to squash the beef . This idiot said because they are "continuing our legacy and keeping us in the history books" KMT

I don't think you man have your ear to the roads like that tbh, Gangs are on the decrease not on the increase, all that postal war shit died down a long time ago, things were far worse in the late 90s -early 00's in relation to gang problems.

Guest petercrotch

The worst thing about these youngers is that what they are doing most of us have already done but the difference is that we were quite silly, they are FCUKING DUMB .

There has always been "gangs" but we see more of it now because it is WAY too easy to be seen now . All you have to do is upload a clip onto youtube , rapping (chatting shit)...VOILA . You are a gang member , a "trapstar"...I Blame the olders , We have failed our children to be honest . We havent done nearly enough .

The other day i was talking to an older gang member from a gang which i wont name , i said to him why not round up all your youngsters and tell him to dun the hype and stop warring with next gangs ,its time to squash the beef . This idiot said because they are "continuing our legacy and keeping us in the history books" KMT

I don't think you man have your ear to the roads like that tbh, Gangs are on the decrease not on the increase, all that postal war shit died down a long time ago, things were far worse in the late 90s -early 00's in relation to gang problems.

I Beg to differ . Gangs are on the increase . Yes we have more positive black youths now than say 5-10 maybe 15 years ago but we also have more gangs at the same time . Take 2007 27 youths died in london. Last year only like 15 died. I guarantee that more gang related violence took place last year than it did in 2007 . Think about it . A fatality doesn't have to happen for gang violence to happen . Niggers are getting stabbed/shot everyday but fatality's do NOT

Hears the thing.

I am not disgusted by the youths action.

Because,I am pretty sure there is more to the story than those scum papers tell us anyway.

But my disgust is the fact that these lil young niggaz of today are too daft to realize they literally moonwalking into this bait.

His intention probably wasn't kil the the pensioner..

+ Its not the first time this as happened either. Remember those two beckys that stomed the sh*t out of that ol' faggot ass man a few years back.

This was blown out of proportion for the obvious reasons. The riot.

i don't know how you can be pretty sure of that

what bait? who's setting this bait for them?

its not the 1st time an elderly man has been murdered at the hands of a younger person? clever chap

the majority of you chat so much sh*t. either seriously-in-denial bunch of nitpicking losers or unbelievably sheltered idiots.

where are u living to have not seen some1 get kicked the f*ck out of for no reason at all?

swear the only people that chat any sort of sense when it comes to real issues or viewing things at all objectively are supermalt, that marli bloke n to a certain point raegus

probably the 3 with the closest links to their respective motherlands/cultures tbh, swear the further the generations go the further the degeneration

the rest of you are literally stupid as f*ck

chris-colfer.jpg

LOL at this turn up LIDL bag getting salty on some sh*t.

Came on vip2 to have a serious debate on this?

How about you f*ck off to the house of commons and share your thoughts.

PMSL

so a man wants to put out the fires these youts started

of course he may have said sumin to them or the boy

so what? he attended to him but didnt call the ambulance..see the man laying there lifeless and still went on to join in the looting

and he was already from doing some before.

the way some of u excuse or try and defend some useless sh*t is amazing

Karma will bring it on your fams then you can sit with the perpertrator and reason...how ur sure he didnt mean to do it and theres alot more to the story.

cunts

• Upvote 2

so a man wants to put out the fires these youts started

of course he may have said sumin to them or the boy

so what? he attended to him but didnt call the ambulance..see the man laying there lifeless and still went on to join in the looting

and he was already from doing some before.

the way some of u excuse or try and defend some useless sh*t is amazing

Karma will bring it on your fams then you can sit with the perpertrator and reason...how ur sure he didnt mean to do it and theres alot more to the story.

cunts

Trus karma will penetrate them from behind when they least expect it.

• Upvote 2

I blame the parents.

Why is it cool for this yute to be out late on a week night?

So when you was 17 and for example all your friends were going out somewhere and your mum said you can't go because its too late, you wouldn't have still gone? (serious question btw)

When I was in college, only times I could realistically be out past about 9pm was on a Friday or Saturday. If I was I'd have my parents phoning me every 5 mins telling me that my whole entire life would be a failure as I wasn't taking college seriously or some sh*t.

I blame the parents.

Why is it cool for this yute to be out late on a week night?

So when you was 17 and for example all your friends were going out somewhere and your mum said you can't go because its too late, you wouldn't have still gone? (serious question btw)

There was a riot going on all GOOD parents should of had their child indoors. Shows you how shit black people are at patenting if riots are going on when I was 16/17 you think my mum is gonna allow to go and roam the road?

These are the same shit parents who will allow there kid to come into a yard with a bike/phone they never brought for the child and they know their child can't afford the bike/phone etc and won't question them on where they got the stuff from. Then they will allow the shit to remain in the yard 100% waste parents

Then they are shocked when child has been stabbed on or sent to detention centre.

• Upvote 4

There was a riot going on all GOOD parents should of had their child indoors. Shows you how sh*t black people are at patenting if riots are going on when I was 16/17 you think my mum is gonna allow to go and roam the road

Yet you still ended up as a heroin user, stop putting down other people's parenting skills.

• Downvote 3

Yeah she is because I actually do something in my life have a purpose have ambition

Have you found a purpose in life yet? Or still idolising mine?

Would I be right in thinking that you think more about me and my life than you do in actually looking after yourself and your business. Top wasteman.

Have you even lost your virginity.

From crack head to skag junkie how orginal. Serious question have you held a fresh and brush your theeth this morning or was you more concerned on sending an insult my way? TOP WASTEMAN. Go and wash your frawlzy self

• Downvote 2

LOL at this turn up LIDL bag getting salty on some sh*t.

Came on vip2 to have a serious debate on this?

How about you f*ck off to the house of commons and share your thoughts.

no i came on standardly like every1 else

then i seen u chatting loads of stupid sh*t

how about you sit on your balls so you can't add any more angry retards into the populace

So she was 14 when she had her son?

Sounds about right

So reagus why u so quiet now done the assessment of your I take it. Life sucks

Chaps aint heard from you either surely your skin was not so dirty. Remember to cream your skin after your bath to.

In top 5 of your life where do I stand in importance ? WASTE GUY

Do you actually have friends who care about you ? When was the last time you was invited to a meal or party. Think about it proper try and laugh it off but again in the real world you are a nothing. No one cares about. When was the last time a friend called your phone to see how you are? I know these words are bunning you lol get a life loser.

Admin surely something can be done about pete shit is very jarring.

Guest petercrotch

oh look, another thread turned into a race war by petercrotch, your trolIing is one dimensional mate, it's all u talk about.

Excuse me for thinking that grown ass men can think for themselves . Others are free to write what they want . It's not my fault if they write what you don't like