FANTA

hes one of them people that like to disagree just because.

edit. saw guti in that list whappen to that nigga?

This, plus he has a bias to continental players, if you are not aesthetically pleasing to him, then basically you are a shit footballer in laymen terms the c*nt doesn't understand football.

When did Scholes/Le Tissier/Rooney play on the continent?

Le tipsier better passer than gerrard

ur having a bubble mate infact ur making me a lil pissed off

so ima leave it alrite

man said fat matt is a better passer pmsl he scored a few bangers any olden day lamps

hes one of them people that like to disagree just because.

edit. saw guti in that list whappen to that nigga?

This, plus he has a bias to continental players, if you are not aesthetically pleasing to him, then basically you are a shit footballer in laymen terms the c*nt doesn't understand football.

When did Scholes/Le Tissier/Rooney play on the continent?

In general you have a bias.

Rooney nor Le Tissier or Scholes have a better final ball than Gerrard as well.

Rooneys passing is overrated, most of it are pointless long balls from one end of the pitch to another, what he has is range.

Again when did I say Le Tisser was a better passer?

Did he not say I only rate contential players? Yes or No?

So I listed three English players I rated.

/

I have watched ball since 96

Nobody can even attempt to school me about football after 1996.

Gerrard is dymanic/leader/shot technique/decent passing range but lacks that football brain aka through ball in the final third like the other players I listed.

Go through every single one of them players and think about their past games and passes made.

man said borja valero swear he played for some dead team like birmingham

lulz

deffo troll in half of those players are youngsters who aint done shit the rest never won shit and a few legends

thats it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75IwTmS1R6Q

ur trollin but he made torres plus so many other guys swell

Silly comment you made at the start

Bergkamp failed at Inter so does this mean he hasn't got a better through ball than Gerrard? Clearly not

Have you seen Gotze/Ozil/Thiago's range of passing them three are visionaries.

Again when did I say Le Tisser was a better passer?

Did he not say I only rate contential players? Yes or No?

So I listed three English players I rated.

/

Gerrard is dymanic/leader/shot technique/decent passing range but lacks that football brain aka through ball in the final third like the other players I listed.

Go through every single one of them players and think about their past games and passes made.

If he lacks the football brain then why does he have so many assists?

You obviously haven't watch him close enough, theres a reason why both Torres and Owen thrived playing with him, it seems though you have a short memory when it comes to English football.

• Upvote 1

man said borja valero swear he played for some dead team like birmingham

lulz

deffo troll in half of those players are youngsters who aint done shit the rest never won shit and a few legends

thats it

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=75IwTmS1R6Q

ur trollin but he made torres plus so many other guys swell

Silly comment you made at the start

Bergkamp failed at Inter so does this mean he hasn't got a better through ball than Gerrard? Clearly not

Have you seen Gotze/Ozil/Thiago's range of passing them three are visionaries.

Fuck outta here please, has Thiago even played more than 50 games.

What them players are doing now Gerrard has been doing for the last 10 years, did you even watch Liverpool when Owen was with him and Gerrard was supplying him balls on the platter.

• Upvote 1

You've made this claim several times. Honestly, do you think, as an 8 year old, you had a good judgment of players as you have now.

I've watched football as a kid them times too, but preferred playing than watching.

Were you analyzing players at that age or just remember certain skills?

Certain guys do not rate Gerrard at all.

Said before in his prime he was up there with Kaka. If he would have had a tan and foreign name and a dodgier accent it wouldn't even be debatable. If he would of joined Chelsea and shown abit of ambition I think he would of been right up there. It's actualy quite amazing to see the company Gerrard has had around him and alot of it has been no where near the level it should be. he's more than enough times dragged that team to wins and silverware single handedly.

Gerrard could pretty much do it all without actually being the best in any one particular area.

He gets compared to players who where the best in specific aspects of football but as an all rounder could not touch him. Scholes's vision and awareness was and is ridculous and Gerrard won't have that at that level however Gerrards defensive work is levels above Scholes, he's more dynamic and can probably play in 2 or 3 positions and still play a pivotal role. Gerrard can do what Scholes can do but at that level, NO,but he can still do it succesfully.

Lol @ Stevie not having a football brain

If he played with players on his level more often he'd probably be able to display it more. Some of the stuff between him and Torres was genius and even when Rooney and Gerrard get the chance to play together you can see they are on the same wave length.

• Upvote 6

Stevie G is a TOP player. But scholes is better. Guys like zidane, Davids and Xavi have all said he was their greatest ever opponent. And guys at united now will tell you scholes is still the est football player at the club.

You've made this claim several times. Honestly, do you think, as an 8 year old, you had a good judgment of players as you have now.

I've watched football as a kid them times too, but preferred playing than watching.

Were you analyzing players at that age or just remember certain skills?

I say that which means I can judge players from different generations.

I remember well the difference they made in certain games.

I bet you don't even know some of the players I mentioned if you did you wouldn't question it.

Back then watching and playing was the same nowdays playing is better than watching due to the lack of depth in terms of general quality

Gerrard or Scholes?

Silly Question.

Scholes because he has the superior footballing brain/ reading of the game.

Gerrard is the better athlete though

/

Anyone read Gerrard's Autobiography

Exert from his book

After being called up for the national team, I was talking with Michael Owen. Michael told me "Just wait till you see Scholes train", "you won't believe how good he is".

"I know he's a very good player but I've seen him play before". Michael just smiled as if to say you'll see.

Watching him train though was like something else, the way he strikes the ball was unbelievable.

"I just thought, how could I ever get to that level"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Gerrard or Scholes?

Silly Question.

Scholes because he has the superior footballing brain/ reading of the game.

Gerrard is the better athlete though

/

Anyone read Gerrard's Autobiography

Exert from his book

After being called up for the national team, I was talking with Michael Owen. Michael told me "Just wait till you see Scholes train", "you won't believe how good he is".

"I know he's a very good player but I've seen him play before". Michael just smiled as if to say you'll see.

Watching him train though was like something else, the way he strikes the ball was unbelievable.

"I just thought, how could I ever get to that level"

Are you aware how old that quote is? Seriously your using a quote from when Gerrard was 21/22 to say that Scholes is the better player. At that time he would be. Gerrard has improved exponentially since then