Week 32 & 33 - Premier League 11/12 - Easter Weekend

User

defoe papering over the fact that once again when hes started we've failed to play any kind of football what so ever and look so dead in the final 3rd.

Lol I didn't see today's game but your football has been pretty bloody sh*t over the last few weeks without him in the team

/

Not a bad way to paper over the cracks

defoe papering over the fact that once again when hes started we've failed to play any kind of football what so ever and look so dead in the final 3rd.

Lol I didn't see today's game but your football has been pretty bloody sh*t over the last few weeks without him in the team

/

Not a bad way to paper over the cracks

Yeah, as soon as he started we lost again. Where as the last 4 games in the league when he never played we were unbeaten. His goal was actually good though but he just doesn't do enough to be starting games.

Norwich manager Paul Lambert after his side's 2-1 win at Spurs:

"That was phenomenal. From start to finish we were brilliant. I told the players I have seen some big games in my time and that was colossal."

Lambert>>>

Probably does team talks wearing his CL winners medal just to inpsire his team

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All falls apart when Gallas doesn't play lol don't worry he will be back for Chelsea, he wouldn't miss that one for the world

Harry & Mancini have found out the hard way that experience at this stage is worth its weight in gold, both sides had nose bleeds, performances dipped and they subsequently dropped points..

Ben Foster has admitted that he lacked the ruthless streak to survive at Manchester United.

The Birmingham City goalkeeper spent five years at Old Trafford trying, but failing, to share the ‘win at all costs’ mentality that gives Sir Alex Ferguson’s club their edge. He said: “I enjoy football, and I want to win. But at ­United it is at a different level. It is the end of the world if you draw. I just thought it was too much, it gets out of hand and it is ­ridiculous. They have had 20-odd years of ­winning and people like Gary Neville it’s in their DNA. Even in training you’d see tackles ­flying and little ­scuffles. It’s very intense.

“People say if you are in the team you kind of adapt to that. And I love winning. If I’m playing a video game, anything, I want to win. But the ­United thing is another step up the ladder of mental toughness and it’s not really me.

Manchester United >>>>______

What an absolute loser!

Disgusting

*spits*