Week 32 & 33 - Premier League 11/12 - Easter Weekend

User

All falls apart when Gallas doesn't play lol don't worry he will be back for Chelsea, he wouldn't miss that one for the world

Harry & Mancini have found out the hard way that experience at this stage is worth its weight in gold, both sides had nose bleeds, performances dipped and they subsequently dropped points..

Ben Foster has admitted that he lacked the ruthless streak to survive at Manchester United.

The Birmingham City goalkeeper spent five years at Old Trafford trying, but failing, to share the ‘win at all costs’ mentality that gives Sir Alex Ferguson’s club their edge. He said: “I enjoy football, and I want to win. But at ­United it is at a different level. It is the end of the world if you draw. I just thought it was too much, it gets out of hand and it is ­ridiculous. They have had 20-odd years of ­winning and people like Gary Neville it’s in their DNA. Even in training you’d see tackles ­flying and little ­scuffles. It’s very intense.

“People say if you are in the team you kind of adapt to that. And I love winning. If I’m playing a video game, anything, I want to win. But the ­United thing is another step up the ladder of mental toughness and it’s not really me.

Manchester United >>>>______

what a loser.

That sounds kind of f*cked you know

I don't know why guys are falling over themselves tbh

I'd expect every top 6 team minus Chelsea (who have been playing 4-3-3 for years) to play 4-4-2 at home to Norwich City

The only reason we don't play 4-4-2 is coz we only have 1 striker worth his salt

All falls apart when Gallas doesn't play lol don't worry he will be back for Chelsea, he wouldn't miss that one for the world

Harry & Mancini have found out the hard way that experience at this stage is worth its weight in gold, both sides had nose bleeds, performances dipped and they subsequently dropped points..

Ben Foster has admitted that he lacked the ruthless streak to survive at Manchester United.

The Birmingham City goalkeeper spent five years at Old Trafford trying, but failing, to share the ‘win at all costs’ mentality that gives Sir Alex Ferguson’s club their edge. He said: “I enjoy football, and I want to win. But at ­United it is at a different level. It is the end of the world if you draw. I just thought it was too much, it gets out of hand and it is ­ridiculous. They have had 20-odd years of ­winning and people like Gary Neville it’s in their DNA. Even in training you’d see tackles ­flying and little ­scuffles. It’s very intense.

“People say if you are in the team you kind of adapt to that. And I love winning. If I’m playing a video game, anything, I want to win. But the ­United thing is another step up the ladder of mental toughness and it’s not really me.

Manchester United >>>>______

what a loser.

That sounds kind of f*cked you know

at least he admitted it

would hate for him to have come out and said he wasn't given enough chances etc - better to be honest and say it wasn't for you, then to prentend it was everyones fault but your own

i would have loved for Spurs to finish ahead of Arsenal this season, there's honestly nothing worse then a gloating self righteous Arsenal fan, especially nowadays where finishing top 4 but not winning trophies is seen as some sort of great achievement :/

it's great if your Spurs but should never be acceptable for a club like Arsenal. but hey its the sign of the times i guess

but yeah Spurs seem to always self implode at the business end of the season, quite worrying, especially when you consider that some journo's were asking Harry if Spurs could win the league a few game back, funny how football changes :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

oh and is Harry Redknapp one of the greatest frauds to ever live?

his tactical nous or lack of is quite terrifying considering the amount of love and adulation he gets from the English media

imagine, this is the guy the FA are pinning all their hopes on for England? Mama mia!

• Upvote 1