Ari Gold (Rix) and Femmex Fatale Saga

FemmexFatale

both parties in the wrong, the door handle was definitely a bit too far but i can understand why he lashed out.

definitely definitely drop charges, having the law involved is not the right way.

I agree but the door handle was un called for .... I would have gone straight away if he spoke to me the right way and explained is feelings etc ... but in my eyes it was out the blue .. my date wasnt meeting me any where near his so instead of speaking to me he beats me ... no sign of remorse or anything ... its just wrong in my eyes

agree with dropping the charges and allowing this relationship

f*ck*ng up ari's life will affect your daughters one way or another

He didnt even want her in the first place so what is the damn point hes had his chances ... made his bed he can lie in it

had too many chances to prove himself ... he might say the same about me but allow it

He didnt even want her in the first place so what is the damn point hes had his chances ... made his bed he can lie in it

had too many chances to prove himself ... he might say the same about me but allow it

I'm willing to bet this is a woman scorned ting.

This is some machiavellian sh*t, I bet you went there with the sole intention of having what happened, happen.

both parties in the wrong, the door handle was definitely a bit too far but i can understand why he lashed out.

definitely definitely drop charges, having the law involved is not the right way.

I agree but the door handle was un called for .... I would have gone straight away if he spoke to me the right way and explained is feelings etc ... but in my eyes it was out the blue .. my date wasnt meeting me any where near his so instead of speaking to me he beats me ... no sign of remorse or anything ... its just wrong in my eyes

see i get it now, thats the whole bludclart point, your in mans house he can tell you any which way to get out his house

obviously the bed hes lying in is your daughters aswell so your actually a derkhead

ok fair enough thats ur point of view, he obviously has another, but be the bigger person and drop the charges, have no contact with eachother for a few months then have a family member mediate access to the child.

Airing out ur dirty laundry in court will benefit no one, deal with it within your families.

And do NOT ever mention dates or bfs to him again, no man wants to him that from his babymother, it will only ever get a negative reaction.

• Upvote 2

see i get it now, thats the whole bludclart point, your in mans house he can tell you any which way to get out his house

obviously the bed hes lying in is your daughters aswell so your actually a derkhead

She dont need a man like that in her life are u an actual derkhead??

• Downvote 1

fam

believe me i am living proof everyone needs a dad in their life, you arent fit to be a mother, if you was my baby mum you would actually be offed, but I am actually far too wavey to talk to women like yourself in real life for longer than a few sentances

f*ck actually gettin mad lol

• Upvote 1

ok fair enough thats ur point of view, he obviously has another, but be the bigger person and drop the charges, have no contact with eachother for a few months then have a family member mediate access to the child.

Airing out ur dirty laundry in court will benefit no one, deal with it within your families.

And do NOT ever mention dates or bfs to him again, no man wants to him that from his babymother, it will only ever get a negative reaction.

Thats true, but if hes making it clear he has no feelings for me its just sex... then why not tell him the truth?

I can't risk it with the court so ... I drop these charges ... then he does it again... and again .. and again ... whats the point ... he needs to learn his lesson thats why he did it in the first place because he thinks I will 'drop the charges'

Forget that same mistake

fam

believe me i am living proof everyone needs a dad in their life, you arent fit to be a mother, if you was my baby mum you would actually be offed, but I am actually far too wavey to talk to women like yourself in real life for longer than a few sentances

My daughter does not need a dad like that, I had a father figure in my life... wasnt my real dad though ... u stay with your wavey ass and stop typing then what the hell lol

fam

My daughter does not need a dad like that, I had a father figure in my life... wasnt my real dad though ... u stay with your wavey ass and stop typing then what the hell lol

exactly, look how you ended up, is that what you want for your daughter

obviously dis bredda is unscrupulous character to have baby and not marry da woman and bash her about like obviously das not cool but like do you want your kid to be the same?

• Downvote 1

he doesnt need to put his paws on 'gyal' though does he fuk sake.. at least let me get my sh*t .... and so he can come my yard and leave how he pleases dont think so mate haha

• Downvote 1

fam

exactly, look how you ended up, is that what you want for your daughter

obviously dis bredda is unscrupulous character to have baby and not marry da woman and bash her about like obviously das not cool but like do you want your kid to be the same?

No I want the best for her ... ..

The best is not a father like that ... sorry but no man what can put his hands on a woman like that doesnt deserve the right to be called dad!

SMH

WHY WOULD YOU f*ck HIM AGAIN AFTER THIS?!?!?!?!

SMH

Stay away from him and it wont happen again, what is wrong with you?

f*ck him after what??? I didnt sleep with him after he smashed my face in... ARE U MAD!

The fuck you having a baby with him when he didn't want the pick'nee?

You tr0lled, instead of aborting the baby, you created all this shit.

• Downvote 3

he doesnt need to put his paws on 'gyal' though does he fuk sake.. at least let me get my sh*t .... and so he can come my yard and leave how he pleases dont think so mate haha

just from the way you talk, I know how you go on, I met bare girls like you, and no matter what you say about your father figure you got bare daddy issues, not even standing up for that bredda like hes a straight up d*ckhead to lamp u and let u live to snitch and f*ck up his yutes life, obviously hes a d*ckhead for breeding you in the first place

its so mad sickening how you could be such a dumb human being and breed another one, I actually GET eugenics now

i GET why these people wanna harvest the human population bare of use are just too dumb

f*ck its like outsiders on an internet forum actually care more about your childs future than yourself

thats f*ck*ng NUTS when you think about it

• Upvote 5

just from the way you talk, I know how you go on, I met bare girls like you, and no matter what you say about your father figure you got bare daddy issues, not even standing up for that bredda like hes a straight up d*ckhead to lamp u and let u live to snitch and f*ck up his yutes life, obviously hes a d*ckhead for breeding you in the first place

its so mad sickening how you could be such a dumb human being and breed another one, I actually GET eugenics now

i GET why these people wanna harvest the human population bare of use are just too dumb

f*ck its like outsiders on an internet forum actually care more about your childs future than yourself

thats f*ck*ng NUTS when you think about it

Just leave it man I cannot be assed u lots opinions dont mean sh*t ... ur all stuck up each others ass ha

• Downvote 5

actually scrolled down this internets thread thread like 'WATS going on? Armegeddon come u know my weed soon done'

Truesay im gassed from the lauryn hill concert, seriously, Cyber warfare is REAL

Sistren respect yourself, and ur child and keep this f*ckery out of cyberspace and face up to the responsibility both u and the man u keep opening up ur legs for irl. What happened was wrong, handle it as a Woman

Shet man vip is here for dear diedre my peice got stuck to the freezer lools, not loggin on to see an online account of 'women who snapped' in 3 months.

Real sad story bro

• Upvote 2