Week 35 - Premier League 11/12 - Champions League SF

User

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Madrid XI vs Barcelona: Casillas, Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Coentrao, Xabi Alonso, Khedira, Cristiano, Özil, Di María, Benzema

Barcelona XI vs Real Madrid: Valdes, Alves, Mascherano, Puyol, Adriano, Busquets, Xavi, Thiago, Iniesta, Messi, Tello

el Classico

faccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk

Bruv!!!!!!!

Got the oven packed with food, Waitrose sausages, mash potato, parsnips, collyflower and broccoli in cheese, chips aswell

Cooking pasta on the hob at the minute, bare sea salt in there, got the lloyd grossman spicey mexicana sause, doing some eggy bread on the side with tomato sauce

Got the coke settled in the room, 2 croisoants, a litre of vodka just incase i want to spike my coke, packet of roundtrees randoms, a bounty bar and packet of mccoys.

7PM DEADLINE FACK

• Upvote 2

As long as Real go for it ( none of Mourinho's trivote shit) Then I am happy.

Cristiano once in your life show up in a big game

El Clasico doesn't for once mean that much because the up coming 2nd legs in UCL

If we take the lead I beg we keep going at Barca

Sunderland were actually worse than us. Saying that we just don't look like scoring and they looked way more likely.

Must of been a horrible horrible football game

Really was. O'Neills reaction and Gardner's sending off being the highlight.

I don't want to get in the way of El Clasico but -

Some stats on this season.

18 - goals scored at home

4 - league wins at home

1891 - the last time we won fewer matches at home (and we only played 11 home games that season)

Wolves - the 'list' of teams to win fewer games that us this season

Stoke - the "list" of teams with fewer shots on goal than us this season

Stoke, Swansea - the "list" of teams with fewer shots on target than us this season

Stoke - the "list" of teams with fewer successful passes than us this season.

Blackburn, Stoke - the "list" of teams with overall possession stats this season lower than Villa.

17 - the number of months since we scored from a corner in the league

1 - our longest win sequence in the league.

We are a pathetic attempt at a football team, bumbling about with a mixture of promising kids who aren't ready (and are regressing by having the talent coached out of them) and a few experienced pros who see being here as a punishment.

We completely deserve to go down. We won't - because we picked up enough points in our first 8 games before McLeish's style had set in.

I feel sorry for whatever team has to watch us 'play' against them each week.

If Aston Villa was a verb it'd be a synonym for stale.