Just what they need right before the Olympics...

Rich Kid

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Your uncle refills the sweet machines and that some how let's him have inside knowledge on McDonald's Buisness plans?

Seen.

Whatever stop hating man is an engineer use to work on air crafts now is freelance d*ckhead. Fucking peasent don't know what type of family you think I come from but I can assure you it's not that. Like supermalt and horitio have backed what I said the place is just there for the Olympics what's the point of having a big McDonald's in a big nothing which will be in the middle of being refurbished you jabroni. Know your roll and shut your mouth

Now he's a freelance d*ckhead?

Kl kl

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Your uncle refills the sweet machines and that some how let's him have inside knowledge on McDonald's Buisness plans?

Seen.

Whatever stop hating man is an engineer use to work on air crafts now is freelance d*ckhead. f*ck*ng peasent don't know what type of family you think I come from but I can assure you it's not that. Like supermalt and horitio have backed what I said the place is just there for the Olympics what's the point of having a big McDonald's in a big nothing which will be in the middle of being refurbished you jabroni. Know your roll and shut your mouth

Now he's a freelance d*ckhead?

Kl kl

:lol: read it like that at first as well

U lot need to chill with this 'monkey' talk. Like say dave from Chelmsford ain't calling you the same thing

Self hate is installed in us

How many of us tried to seperate from the rioters instead of us trying to distance ourself look at the interracial integration in blacks compared to every other race it's like we are not proud to be black even how much we protest that we are. Black people are a broken people

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Nah cool jigga I was just taking the piss I know ur fams certi

/

U lot need to chill with this 'monkey' talk. Like say dave from Chelmsford ain't calling you the same thing

Thing is I dunno y u man say this cos when guys say monkey on here i assume they are talking about the jumped up youths doing dumb shit, but u automatically associate it with it being some sort of racial issue

Sort of says more about your mind set than anything when u associate being called a monkey with being black tbh

Are monkeys even black?

• Downvote 2

its a dead joke stop reaching Kwaku

your family are still cleaning the toilets i Shit in keep it real

mate ur mum chucked you out coz she saw the loser in u

and hark! here we have some crazed coke fiend who makes silly youtube vids about other members of an internet forum

fool

/

Thing is I dunno y u man say this cos when guys say monkey on here i assume they are talking about the jumped up youths doing dumb shit, but u automatically associate it with it being some sort of racial issue

Sort of says more about your mind set than anything when u associate being called a monkey with being black tbh

Are monkeys even black?

what youre saying is ridiculous

calling a black person a monkey is clearly a racial slur same as making monkey noises or throwing banannas dunno what planet your on

why would you associate the word monkey with jumped up youths doing doing dumb shit?

are monkeys even dumb?

/

Thing is I dunno y u man say this cos when guys say monkey on here i assume they are talking about the jumped up youths doing dumb sh*t, but u automatically associate it with it being some sort of racial issue

Are monkeys even black?

what youre saying is ridiculous

calling a black person a monkey is clearly a racial slur same as making monkey noises or throwing banannas dunno what planet your on

why would you associate the word monkey with jumped up youths doing doing dumb sh*t?

are monkeys even dumb?

This is just it .

Monkey is a slur most commonly used towards black people so why iin gods name are black people using it .

It just doesn't make sense