Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

f*ck it, if she is real and on it, I will creampie. Her body looks ok from that confirmation picture (But saying this, I would be kind of scared to mash a chick who has linked Gayle, man might have some mind melting disease that might of got transferred to all the women & they become carriers).

/

How did she get the link to those videos, from her friend?

/

Profit, I just don't see the need to send tbh, until it is confirmed it is Gayle, but I highly doubt it is Gayle.

Da luv doc >>>>>>

Justin vip2 2012 round up is just around the corner. You know what needs to be done.

Could blow the case wide open (no creampie)

• Upvote 2

Right thinks about tme i stepped in to back lollypop up here. I am the Jason she's talking about, i'm from Glasgow not round your way before you start accussing me of being Gayle.

I used to be a member on 3phonestuff and came across lollypop when 'MrGayle' as he was known on there posted up her vids and her pof profile, i messaged her and started chatting on there and skype. Gayle also posted up the story of what he did to her, lying and pretending to be some other guy, as soon as he said that i thought it sounded Rapey as f*ck, marked his card from then on in!

After talking with lollypop for a while about if she'd met anyone off pof, and she told me about some guy who she was suppossed to meet but he made her f*ck his mate first and then never showed i knew it was Gayle right away and made the choice to tell her what he had done, yeah i suppose it is snitching/whiteknighting, but had a bad feeling about this guy possibley being some kinda stalker/rapist/killer and thought i might be able to expose him on 3phonestuff. Never got exposed on there and i just forgot about it really. Then a couple of weeks ago Lollypop told me about this sh*t he was pulling trying to get her to pretend to be him, so he could pretend to be a girl to some guy or something like that, not sure he's confusing haha! That spurred me on to do some digging on this clown and came across this site a few days agoread the first 20 pages and couldn't believe the bipolar, sick, rapey, nature of this c*nt! I told Lollypop she should look at this forum because she wasn't the only one he'd done it to and that he was getting exposed and the baner was funny as f*ck!!

I saw a couple of mentions of a slim brunette woman and presumed whoever said it was talking about lollypop, and that Gayle had posted her vids on here so i told her that.

I'll probably get accussed off being him and ripped into, but the exposure of this guy has been top drawer guys! hope this c*nt really does get the sack, he sounds like a danger to women, i mean i'm sure theres been guys jailed for rape for doing the kinda thing he's done! the scary thing is he said he'd did it to a few girls on 3phonestuff.

Again guys some excellent detective work been done on this thread, and the meme's/banter has had me pissing myself for the past few days!

• Upvote 7

So Justin you say hmmm to that a proper explanation but want to go head first when the whole thing sounded f*ck?

Jason did gayle own 3phone stuff?

What is his reasoning for wanted to be a women and sending men messages doing this?

I'm not sure if he owned it, to be honest mate. The sites been pulled in the last couple of days since this happened, so it's a good guess he did, however the last time i was on the site there was talk among the mods that they had no communication with the site owner and that the domain was up for renewal soon or something and they thought the owner was letting it run down. I have no idea why he was pretending to be a women, and talking to guys/women sounds closet gay to me! i presume he was pretending to be this other guy because he knew he was a fat ugly c*nt!

jadthedom what did you you search to find this place?

you said you decided to look into it further

i was googling MrGayle and 3phonestuff etc, came across the digitalspy post and there was a link to this place.

IP check, is this guy from Glasgow?

lol his ip is from london

gayle try again

Your either trying to wind me up, talking sh*t or theres something wrong with your ipchecker. I'm no techie, i'm with bt broadband if that makes any diffrence to where my Ip would be coming from, happy to prove i'm in Glasgow any wayyou like! If i was Gayle why would i be adding to his exposure?

Its not a london IP

When Gayle comes back it will be clocked in the admin panel... unless he uses a proxy then he wont be validated.