Two Shades of Gayle

Daniel Woods

Justin your the best man to confirm this lad. Detective Creampie.

• Upvote 8

She's definitely not Gayle.

To be honest Gayle is ghost right about now, probably trying to do damage control in his real life, doubt he's coming back on here to try and play mind games.

init don't make no sense for Gayle to do this now we just had to make sure she's real and she is

Gayle is fully involved

f*ck it, if she is real and on it, I will creampie. Her body looks ok from that confirmation picture (But saying this, I would be kind of scared to mash a chick who has linked Gayle, man might have some mind melting disease that might of got transferred to all the women & they become carriers).

/

How did she get the link to those videos, from her friend?

/

Profit, I just don't see the need to send tbh, until it is confirmed it is Gayle, but I highly doubt it is Gayle.

• Upvote 5

She's definitely not Gayle.

To be honest Gayle is ghost right about now, probably trying to do damage control in his real life, doubt he's coming back on here to try and play mind games.

init don't make no sense for Gayle to do this now we just had to make sure she's real and she is

Gayle is fully involved

maybe but at least we know he is not her

I thought this sh*t was dying down, just caught up.

Lads you've done some stellar detective work so far but I'm sorry, unless wyou assemble a team consisting of Quincy, Columbo, Poirot and Jessica Fletcher I don't see you getting to the bottom of this.

Gayle is a super villain like being who's deviancy has woven a web too intricate for a person of sound mental health to follow.

• Upvote 1

:/

Swear you must have special needs why are you entertaining this? to avenge Seriouss honour?

What are you going to do if you link and Gayle is there with 3 other men?

Are you going to give them a Spear and a Stone Cold Stunner and finish off with the peoples elbow?

• Upvote 1