Another snake in the grass...

Em Dott

di wife?

definitely married up.

/

Goddaz has decided to donate a total of 30% of the single's proceeds' to charity to help children of war torn countries as well as kids suffering from poverty & general hardship around the world. The 30% will be equally split between three charities; Children in Need, Spirit Aid & Pakistan Flood Appeal.

no way he had more than 10 downloads. won't knock the sentiment.

Nah, i know that girl. Saw her recently at a club and she ain't married lol

Dunno where else to put this.. but whoever has Samantha Roberts on their facebook watch your info. 'She's' baitly someone who sits on this forum scanning sh*t people say.

I remember 'her' trying to add me in 09 on numerous occasions.. Calling me a sket coz I didn't want to add her so I thought hmm ur dodge.

Now I mention in the Gayle thread how I was suspect of her and another account... The other account said I thought I was a celeb. This Samantha chick caught feelings and wrote me an essay on fb basically insulting me calling me the usual slag trollop etc etc

What I find funny is how someone who claims they're a chick, does not post on this forum, yet adds people from here on fb and basically has a big tantrum because I mentioned 'her' name.

Make of it what u will.

yeah she tried to accept bk then as well. didnt accept, looked dodge

lool @ 'happanz'

whole thing is mad! out of order to involve partners/relatives though

deffo need to watch who u let on your fb etc

• Upvote 2

[media=]

[/media]

:lol:

/

One of you sad f*cks on here is actually bored with life.

Funny how Samantha's all gone and deleted her fb after trying to pull the innocent card when I hotted her up.

And I bet I know who it is. You were too fixated on calling me a slag for my tattoo, so bait it's a man.

[media=]

[/media]

:lol:

/

One of you sad f*cks on here is actually bored with life.

Funny how Samantha's all gone and deleted her fb after trying to pull the innocent card when I hotted her up.

And I bet I know who it is. You were too fixated on calling me a slag for my tattoo, so bait it's a man.

yo b that avi isnt ur tatoo is it?

lets take it there

hEGwZ.png

probably why he deleted it. was game over.

• Upvote 5