Em Dott

Guest chap44uns

pos for a pic of goddassssssssssssssssssssssss and his wife wedding day

negs if unnecessary

the masses have spoken

382654_10150920570035305_784479857_n.jpg

man had the audacity to wear hisCubic zirconias on his wedding day

few technical details to help

its easy to mask and change your IP address ( i do it all the time to watch american music videos on youtube that are blocked and various other tv shows and shizz)

but, to use the same IP as you, theyd need to somehow clone it, there you run into all sorts of problems, i dont even know where to begin, begin with its not easy AT ALL, especially with your standard windows PC and average user, theyd need speciliased software and hardware, it can stop one or both devices from accessing the net, theyd need to connect to your ISP as you at the same time and sh*t so traffic would be f*cked up as it wont know where to go and sh*t the ISP will have trouble communicating with either machine

i dunno, im hungry, someone else carry it on

ur just explaining the obvious so stfu.

• Downvote 1

Goddaz ain't VVV tbh

Nobody could be that focused to be able to change your posting style/personality that much. Goddaz has a wife and kids, he ain't some guy who sits around with that much time on his hands to keep that focused. Atleast when Carpe and Venom post you can see similarities in their posting style style.

VVV and Goddaz share none. Look at the literature, the spelling, the vocab. That's not something your average tr0ll user could keep up. VVV had over 1000 posts, i'm sure If your keeping up some kind of act to pose as 2 completely different people, you will slip up in that amount of time.

The contrasts between Goddaz and VVV are too much. Can't imagine Goddaz not slipping up one time and posting as VVV in the sports room about Liverpool one time. Nor can I believe the same guy who cried when his latest child was born is then the same guy trying to drop bombs about someone losing a family member. VVV has been gone along time, it would be easy to Goddaz to slip up in one of his posts and refer back to that style here and there but he hasn't. I ain't saw Goddaz go at no one like VVV used to.

The E - morgan thing is alot more likely to be fair.

Ain't exactly trying to put my money on Goddaz, anything is possible and plausible in this place. Just trying to look at all the angles here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

i personally recon its his wife who probably posted on here a few times judging by the way how the sentence was structured and how defensive the posts were when regarding him.

When one is around another person they pick up traits from one another, hence the similarities in the posts in regards to grammer ect...

• Upvote 1

few technical details to help

its easy to mask and change your IP address ( i do it all the time to watch american music videos on youtube that are blocked and various other tv shows and shizz)

but, to use the same IP as you, theyd need to somehow clone it, there you run into all sorts of problems, i dont even know where to begin, begin with its not easy AT ALL, especially with your standard windows PC and average user, theyd need speciliased software and hardware, it can stop one or both devices from accessing the net, theyd need to connect to your ISP as you at the same time and sh*t so traffic would be f*cked up as it wont know where to go and sh*t the ISP will have trouble communicating with either machine

i dunno, im hungry, someone else carry it on

ur just explaining the obvious so stfu.

well obv Goddaz didnt know

so how about you stfu

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

we gonna do a topic with mandatory pics with usernames? I know I dont need to, Id like to know that 85% of users arnt bots

this doesnt sound too bad

interesting to put a face to a name

and no doubt there would be some shops/slewage

be like the gallery in the old days

• Upvote 1