When keeping it real goes wrong....

Guest M12

You know what I think it's cos u can't really cook that sort of food in mass like how u can fried chicken/kebab/fish and chips etc so they can never properly prepare and stock up correct

A few good ones have their menu availability for different days for this reason

Its much harder than cooking those quick chinese takeways that are more time done in the wok dave.

People are requesting a fresh portion of usually slow cooked meat in gravy and rice and veg, like someone said this can't really be cooked in masses and served quickly. Like rice and peas can only stay fresh for one day because of the coconut milk inside so if u don't want to cook bad belly food then some meals have to get sacrificed on certain days

Its much harder than cooking those quick chinese takeways that are more time done in the wok dave.

People are requesting a fresh portion of usually slow cooked meat in gravy and rice and veg, like someone said this can't really be cooked in masses and served quickly. Like rice and peas can only stay fresh for one day because of the coconut milk inside so if u don't want to cook bad belly food then some meals have to get sacrificed on certain days

Yes this is true my guy had the same problem when he opened an algerian take away.

It would take all afternoon to cook enough food for the evening and then clean up at night and same process the next day. When ur national foods generally consist of slow cooked food in big pans as opposed to something quickly fried in a pan, u kinda lose the whole 'fast food' element of a take away.

Another monkey problem: making excuses for bad business; shirking responsibility etc

• Downvote 1

I think this is just an excuse  tbh .

How comes injuns dont have  this problem when it comes to their food

In all indian restaurants where I eat in I'm defo waiting at least 20 mins for my main to be served which just isn't the case in most west indian take aways your only waiting that long if its a restaurant in which case everything on the menu is available from my experience.

thats what i mean (never been to a w/i restarant) but I was in a Nigerian one a few weeks ago, wasnt a take away, sit down ting

i turn up, run through half the fuckin menu shes just like "no...no..no"

im saying, if the chinese/indian/posh restaurant can cook anything on the menu i ask for (bar running out of ingredients) while i wait, why cant them guys?

dont even care if i wait 40 mins, im jamming, im in no rush

she just didnt wanna do it

someone?

Bitch I was quoted to posts above u kmt

I think Chinese keep their shit in the fridge, rice, batter etc... then just fling it in the wok when they need to.

Rarely find a Chinese restaurant out of certain foods, have experienced this A LOT at Carib restaurants, really poor practice from black people.

Especially when you have your mind set on something, it's just deflating.

Y do they go on like the barbecue sauce comes out their wages tho

They're embarrassed fam.

People (especially black people) act all wild when they're embarrassed.

Urbanites are hilarious when working in fast food shops. It's like them black dudes who work at McDonald's but wear their own clothing instead of the store clothing LOL and it'll usually be an expensive top or belt or something

It's like they're saying to all dons who pass tru "Don't get it twiss fam, I work 'ere, but I just do this as a side ting"

:rofl:

• 2 months later...
Drug dealers who lived millionaire lifestyle drinking Dom Perignon and driving Lamborghinis in £5.5m heroin ring are jailed

A gang of drug dealers who enjoyed a millionaire lifestyle after flooding the capital with more than £5.5million worth of heroin have been jailed for a total of 72 years.
The pushers bought a chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce, a £21,000 Rolex watch and designer threads from Paris after raking in a fortune running a string of drugs factories. 
They also drove supercars including a Lamborghini and amassed an impressive collection of Dom Perignon and Cristal champagne, worth £700 a bottle. 

article-2341805-1A52CE29000005DC-552_634

A total of 55.62kg, worth an estimated street value of more than £5.5million, was seized during a series of raids across London and Kent. 
The gang brazenly photographed themselves with the ‘spoils’ of their crimes, posing to show off the soles of their designer shoes and wearing three Rolexes, said prosecutor Kerry Broom.
The supply operation, busted in February this year, was led by Warren Desmangles, described as ‘pretty close to the top of the tree’.

article-2341805-1A52CED4000005DC-949_634

article-2341805-1A52CE24000005DC-63_634x

Desmangles’ cousin, Darren Husbands, 33, who acted as a courier, received a seven-year term, while Jason Willis, 25, got six years. 
Sentencing Desmangles and Davis, Judge Anthony Leonard QC said: ‘You enjoyed the luxury trappings including watches which cost five figures to buy, and a Rolex worth £21,000.

‘You enjoyed the benefit of Cristal champagne worth £700 a bottle, and Louis Vuitton trainers costing up to £795. 
‘It’s reasonable to assume you were living a millionaire lifestyle - you had that sort of money to spend. 
‘You were making vast profits from the trading of buying and selling heroin on a commercial scale.’
Drugs were stashed in a rented flat conveniently located in the same block as Desmangles’ home in Canary Wharf, east London, and also at Davis’ home in Chingford, east London.

1362628042398.gif