Week 04 - 12/13 - Premiership / Champions League / Europa

User

O'Neil is the shittest manager in the premiership.

Shut up

He's gameplan worked perfectly, and if it wasn't for the 2 injuries they would of took all 3 points

Cellular going off for Bramble, and Rose going off for Campbell, granted you your goal & way back into the game

but your gonna say 'he parked the bus at home'

and you expect him to bend over and try to go Gung Ho when Liverpool and other teams that have better squads than he has come to town

You listened to the game on the radio innit? Be honest mate theres nothing to hide in here

Raheem was running rings around Rose which is the reason why Rose pulled up bottled it and came off

Considering we had no poacher that was a horrendous performance by Sunderland at home we outplayed them and lacked in the goals for obvious reasons - we dont have any players clinical enough

If we won that game 2-1 you would say Liverpool definitely deserved that game times two (if you watched it thats is xD)

I'm seeing so much hype about Joe Allen

But can someone actually explain to me what he does

40 yard back passes

Liverpool fans and M12 will tell you he recycles possession

£15M's worth

He is a tidy player, who is essential for the way they wanna play TBH

Overprice, yeah, but can he play? of course

He will need to assert his authority MUCH more now that he is at Liverpool now, all those times him and Britton turned off because people didn't expect much from Swansea wont run now. He's under the 15 million microscope so he may need to do more

O'Neil is the shittest manager in the premiership.

Shut up

He's gameplan worked perfectly, and if it wasn't for the 2 injuries they would of took all 3 points

Cellular going off for Bramble, and Rose going off for Campbell, granted you your goal & way back into the game

but your gonna say 'he parked the bus at home'

and you expect him to bend over and try to go Gung Ho when Liverpool and other teams that have better squads than he has come to town

You listened to the game on the radio innit? Be honest mate theres nothing to hide in here

Raheem was running rings around Rose which is the reason why Rose pulled up bottled it and came off

Considering we had no poacher that was a horrendous performance by Sunderland at home we outplayed them and lacked in the goals for obvious reasons - we dont have any players clinical enough

If we won that game 2-1 you would say Liverpool definitely deserved that game times two (if you watched it thats is xD)

Running rings? or blind alleys? Im sure he got tackled more than he got past anyone

I don't know what people expect to be honest, your not WBA or Norwich YET, expecting Sunderland to dominate possession and the shot clock isssss... I dunno tbh, stupid?

He's plan was too contain you lot, let you pass/pass/pass without going ever really going anywhere, rely on the fact that you f*ckers cant score for sh*t, and nick a goal the other end. And i maintain if he's CB and LB didn't get injured, he would of walked away with 3 points.

You have the better team, better individual players, are the bigger club and have more financial muscle, Whether they are home or away, there is only a few instances when teams in that position fully GO FOR IT against better opposition (eg cup finals/semis/quarters, 1st game of the season etc)

Which is why Blackpool/Holloway got all the credit they deserved for not changing their home formation when the Big teams came to town when they were in the Premiership.