Ghanian and Nigerians your secret has been found out

The Somalian

certain man love decreasing their life expectancy to eat foolishness

THis is bolx in my honest opinion...

Peeps back home been eating that for yonks and are living well.

My nan is 90 + back home and still jams travels about, reads without glasses and pretty healthy for age. ..

You can hardly see an adult of that age who is probably curled up in a nursing home getting spoon` fed.

The food we eat here might be pleasant to the eye but it probably has more devastating effects than these foods mentioned.

Them cave dons from back in the day had longer life expectancy than we do now and alot of them were feeding on similar meat...

their bodies are built for that, eating that since they were babies. u see certain japanese dishes and u wouldnt go near it cus u aint built for it

then here comes dave who aint bout that life with his fresh innards trying everything under the moon.

tbh ive probably eaten such things in nigeria and didnt know, but i cant eat such meat knowing its a giant rat

• Upvote 1

My nan is 90 + back home and still jams travels about, reads without glasses and pretty healthy for age. ..

You can hardly see an adult of that age who is probably curled up in a nursing home getting spoon` fed.

The food we eat here might be pleasant to the eye but it probably has more devastating effects than these foods mentioned.

Them cave dons from back in the day had longer life expectancy than we do now and alot of them were feeding on similar meat...

cavemens had short lives still & im sure the life expectancy of old people is more to do with having overall good diets & gene than type of meats eaten.

But all in all, bush / connoisseur meat is no more as dangerous as battery farmed chicken that we love to eat aswell tbf

their bodies are built for that, eating that since they were babies. u see certain japanese dishes and u wouldnt go near it cus u aint built for it

then here comes dave who aint bout that life with his fresh innards trying everything under the moon.

tbh ive probably eaten such things in nigeria and didnt know, but i cant eat such meat knowing its a giant rat

aint bout that life? you know many f*cked up things ive eaten as a kid?

where did Jesus say this?

81187882.jpg

He never said explicitly you can eat pork but imagine this scenario

A poor man has a hungry family that he can only feed off pork, the Hewish scribes find out and plan to stone him and his children

Jesus came to dispel that notion on inhunane religion just for the sake of self-righteousness

Now fair play don't go eat pork at a whim but it is pardonable as is all sin with a contrite spirit and repentant soul

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Matthew 5:1

and where does it say in the bible that someone and his family should be stoned for not obeying the laws of the old testament?

Jesus certainly spoke out against false piety and self-righteosness, he spoke against doing things just to be seen to be doing them

Matthew 6:1-18

You should read more before you start spouting falsehoods and fallacy Planet

• Downvote 1

you initially stated that Jesus came to do away with the stringent laws of the old testament which is false, you then described a scenario to cover over your initial fallacy and extend into a different point, a point which you are right, indeed I have reaffirmed.

Jesus did not speak against the laws, he spoke against false piety

You talking about people being stoned for eating pork, i'm assuming this is something you have read in the old testament

It seems its just a 'scenario' you came up with which doesn't seem to have any foundation neither here in this thread or the bible (happy to be corrected here if you have a quote)

Furthermore, it is not merely repentance and a contrite spirit which allow your sins to be pardoned, it is the Grace of the Almighty above allAs I say, read more