Ghanian and Nigerians your secret has been found out

The Somalian

bun dat

and allow people who jus raggo eat miscellaneous meats

what you eating?

answer: meat

ridiculous

Nah it's not as simple as that we live in a civilised country so you think your being fed proper meat not some food man hunts with a spear for like a savage

never can tell

but I suppose I've always come from the angle where I need to check if its Pork

cant be takin risks anyhow

@M12

The bible, Quran and Torah prescribe what is an isn't acceptable and there are reasons for why

thats a whole next argument though and I don't know where this rat suttin fits in

im on a thing where, if im not sure, im not trying it

bun dat

what you eating?

ridiculous

Nah it's not as simple as that we live in a civilised country so you think your being fed proper meat not some food man hunts with a spear for like a savage

never can tell

@M12

The bible, Quran and Torah prescribe what is an isn't acceptable and there are reasons for why

thats a whole next argument though and I don't know where this rat suttin fits in

can someone post some quotes from the bible and/or koran I've never heard this before

bun dat

what you eating?

ridiculous

never can tell

@M12

can someone post some quotes from the bible and/or koran I've never heard this before

regarding the eating of pork?

Deuteronomy 14

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+14&version=KJV

3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.

4 These are the beasts which ye shall eat: the ox, the sheep, and the goat,

5 The hart, and the roebuck, and the fallow deer, and the wild goat, and the pygarg, and the wild ox, and the chamois.

6 And every beast that parteth the hoof, and cleaveth the cleft into two claws, and cheweth the cud among the beasts, that ye shall eat.

7 Nevertheless these ye shall not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the cloven hoof; as the camel, and the hare, and the coney: for they chew the cud, but divide not the hoof; therefore they are unclean unto you.

8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:

10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

11 Of all clean birds ye shall eat.

12 But these are they of which ye shall not eat: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,

13 And the glede, and the kite, and the vulture after his kind,

14 And every raven after his kind,

15 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,

16 The little owl, and the great owl, and the swan,

17 And the pelican, and the gier eagle, and the cormorant,

18 And the stork, and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.

19 And every creeping thing that flieth is unclean unto you: they shall not be eaten.

20 But of all clean fowls ye may eat.

21 Ye shall not eat of anything that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother's milk.

and Leviticus 11

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus+11&version=KJV

• Upvote 2

Damn gonna have to rethink eating pork. The only time i have it is sausage and bacon as well. What am I gonna do for fry uos. FARK. I never knew it was so explicit in the bible that you werent supposed to eat it.

Wierd how people follow bible dietary requirements butdisregard almost everything else the bible says to do

c/s...

ANyway.

Sitting under a palm tree,on a breezy night, breeze hitting the back of your fresh trimmed skull, yammin smoked bush meat, washing it down with fresh made palm wine... 'whispers 'aaaaaaaaah.... > _____________ di life

• Upvote 2

i dont give a f*ck, ill eat anything that tastes good

looking to go to them asian countries soon and just yam on random stuff like scorpions and caterpillars or something

gotta try that sh*t at least once

prepared properly though, none of this spear it in the jungle and throw it on an open fire sh*t

• Upvote 1

certain man love decreasing their life expectancy to eat foolishness

bruh, who you keeping your body nice for though? cause you know when you die theyll be tryna take that sh*t out and give it to someone else

like Eddie Griffin said, im tryna do it right so niggas look in my coffin and be like "GOD DAMN! NO WONDER THAT NIGGAS DEAD"

none of this "hmmm he has a nice liver, lets chop itout and give it to someone"

bruh, who you keeping your body nice for though? cause you know when you die theyll be tryna take that sh*t out and give it to someone else

like Eddie Griffin said, im tryna do it right so niggas look in my coffin and be like "GOD DAMN! NO WONDER THAT NIGGAS DEAD"

none of this "hmmm he has a nice liver, lets chop itout and give it to someone"

:/

• Upvote 5

THis is bolx in my honest opinion...

Peeps back home been eating that for yonks and are living well.

My nan is 90 + back home and still jams travels about, reads without glasses and pretty healthy for age. ..

You can hardly see an adult of that age who is probably curled up in a nursing home getting spoon` fed.

The food we eat here might be pleasant to the eye but it probably has more devastating effects than these foods mentioned.

Them cave dons from back in the day had longer life expectancy than we do now and alot of them were feeding on similar meat...

• Upvote 6

THis is bolx in my honest opinion...

Peeps back home been eating that for yonks and are living well.

My nan is 90 + back home and still jams travels about, reads without glasses and pretty healthy for age. ..

You can hardly see an adult of that age who is probably curled up in a nursing home getting spoon` fed.

The food we eat here might be pleasant to the eye but it probably has more devastating effects than these foods mentioned.

Them cave dons from back in the day had longer life expectancy than we do now and alot of them were feeding on similar meat...

where'd you get this info from?