THIS f*ck*ng PAIN

Supermalt

Been thinking about this a lot recently.

Don't know what I'd do. No way I'm doing time for a chick.

The humiliation of being cheated on is mad, imagine 4 years.

My chicks mate been sleeping around, feel to tell her simp of a partner but it'd break him.

he probably wouldn't believe you

• Upvote 2

which ne of you would actually do time if a chick did that to you though?

i dunno how id handle it

Was having this convo with my boy yday

The amount of girls that I've met recently that are in long term relationships is CRAZYYYYY

Was telling him about this and he told me bout one of his female colleagues, been with her man 6 years but been cheating on him for 4 with various man strictly for sex. The only issue she has with him is that she is left up satisfied in the bedroom

She told him one time she had a 3some with 2 guys in her car. One in her bum and the other was getting head. Nearly dropped the dumbbell on my foot.

Told him if that happened to me and I found out I'm 100% doing prison time

Prison time for a whore?

Never that. The humiliation would be strong but I'd let everyone know she's a whore. Allow throwing valuable years away for someone like that.

Nah I know but damnnn

He buys her sh*t, takes her on holiday, they live together ffs. She's sucking d*ck in the car park then going home and kissing him on the mouth 30mins later.

For four years

The rage would defo take over any logical thinking

i dunno how id handle it

The amount of girls that I've met recently that are in long term relationships is CRAZYYYYY

Was telling him about this and he told me bout one of his female colleagues, been with her man 6 years but been cheating on him for 4 with various man strictly for sex. The only issue she has with him is that she is left up satisfied in the bedroom

She told him one time she had a 3some with 2 guys in her car. One in her bum and the other was getting head. Nearly dropped the dumbbell on my foot.

LOL No slag is worth it.

Real talk

In that instance I ain't doing time.

i dunno how id handle it

Prison time for a whore?

Never that. The humiliation would be strong but I'd let everyone know she's a whore. Allow throwing valuable years away for someone like that.

Nah I know but damnnn

He buys her sh*t, takes her on holiday, they live together ffs. She's sucking d*ck in the car park then going home and kissing him on the mouth 30mins later.

For four years

dont care if she's a slag or not

6 f*ckin years

naaah

but truesay im kinda souless so id do that sh*t with a smile

i dunno how id handle it

Prison time for a whore?

Nah I know but damnnn

For four years

Yeah, it's one of those things that from a distance we can see the consequences of doing something. But in that moment the rage would be real.

i dunno how id handle it

Prison time for a whore?

Nah I know but damnnn

For four years

Yeah, it's one of those things that from a distance we can see the consequences of doing something. But in that moment the rage would be real.

bruv, you know how close i was to beating the sh*t out of my ex? and ive always been that calm nigga

always thought i could brush it off, but when you been disrespected like that logic doesnt really work

and im more aggressive/angry these days so if sh*t pops off i wont even be sorry

Me and my girl have been together for 6 years next month. The rage I'm feeling just imagining me in his shoes is immense. Would love to say I wouldn't do her something but its possible she will end up on the curb. I'm not that guy really and truly, but everyone has a breaking point.

One thing is certain though. When he finds out, an epic amount of tears will be shed.

i dunno how id handle it

LOL No slag is worth it.

get me

and in the end you need to check yourself for not seeing it before

Me and my girl have been together for 6 years next month. The rage I'm feeling just imagining me in his shoes is immense. Would love to say I wouldn't do her something but its possible she will end up on the curb. I'm not that guy really and truly, but everyone has a breaking point.

One thing is certain though. When he finds out, an epic amount of tears will be shed.

Congrats bro, showing brothers the longevity can be done

Being 100% real. Most of these kinda problems occur because most guys dont vet women properly. They wife a girl because she's good looking, or they have sex a couple times and the tag just develops. The majority of women don't turn like this. They are like this when you meet them. Guys just ignore the signs

• Upvote 2

Being 100% real. Most of these kinda problems occur because most guys dont vet women properly. They wife a girl because she's good looking, or they have sex a couple times and the tag just develops. The majority of women don't turn like this. They are like this when you meet them. Guys just ignore the signs

Real Torque.

Real Torque.

See this is why I can't feel sorry for these guys, the signs are always there.

Obviously you get the odd few chicks who just bruk out and go on a mad one,

Not even sure if I was reading the interview right but my guy said the chick wasn't with him for the money or fame but he'd still be sending her big money every now and then. Smh

As for catching a life sentence for a whore, kmt imaging me trying to explain the situation to my Mum and Dad, they'd beat me up for being so stupid.

Wait so Lewis, doesn't the boyfriend know anything?

Your boy hit that?

Dude ain't got a clue fam, bitch is just casually telling most of the office about her escapades and the other bitches re laughing and consigning.

Nah my boy ain't hit it, said she's just a white whale.

She's fully rationalised her behaviour because he has a low sex drive and hers is high.

This is true most of the time but I have experience from first hand it isn't always.