JIM FIXED IT

Thizz

he was more than some tv personality,...a top shotta for di uber daemons

no one was gonna touch him and of course they knew.

this is a guy doing 'peace' talks for israel and ur gonna talk to him about groping some Goyim?

In 1977, Israel’s Prime Minister Menachem Begin had a meeting with Egyptian president Anwar Sadat.

This led to 'peace' between the two countries.

Sir Jimmy Savile received a medal from Israel in 1979, for services rendered.

Reportedly, Savile visited Israel in 1975 to advise Israel's President Ephraim Katzir on a matter of security.

Reportedly, Savile told the Israeli cabinet that he "was very disappointed: the Israelis had won the Six Day War but they had given back all the land, including the only oil well in the region, and were now paying the Egyptians more for oil than if they had bought it from Saudi Arabia."

Jimmy Savile had both a Royal and Papal knighthood (Order of St. Gregory the Great)

He was a Knights Hospitaller (also known as the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, Order of St. John, Knights of Malta, and Chevaliers of Malta)

Speaking of former Prime Minister Thatcher, Savile told Esquire: "I knew the real woman and the real woman was something else. The times I spent up there (Chequers) - Denis, me and her, shoes off in front of the fire."

"He spent an afternoon entertaining the wives of the G7 leaders back in 1991 at John Major's invitation...

Military Officers carrying his coffin :/

the-funeral-of-sir-jimmy-savile.jpg

Allegedly Jimmy Saville supplied kids to top people such as former UK prime minister Ted Heath.

"Sir Jimmy Saville was seen by the witness, victim, taking young boys on board Heath's yacht the morning cloud...

"Saville is known for supplying a number of high profile MP’s with children for them to sexually abuse."

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

he was more than some tv personality,...a top shotta for di uber daemons

no one was gonna touch him and of course they knew.

this is a guy doing 'peace' talks for israel and ur gonna talk to him about groping some Goyim?

In 1977, Israel’s Prime Minister Menachem Begin had a meeting with Egyptian president Anwar Sadat.

This led to 'peace' between the two countries.

Sir Jimmy Savile received a medal from Israel in 1979, for services rendered.

Reportedly, Savile visited Israel in 1975 to advise Israel's President Ephraim Katzir on a matter of security.

Reportedly, Savile told the Israeli cabinet that he "was very disappointed: the Israelis had won the Six Day War but they had given back all the land, including the only oil well in the region, and were now paying the Egyptians more for oil than if they had bought it from Saudi Arabia."

Jimmy Savile had both a Royal and Papal knighthood (Order of St. Gregory the Great)

He was a Knights Hospitaller (also known as the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St. John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and of Malta, Order of St. John, Knights of Malta, and Chevaliers of Malta)

Speaking of former Prime Minister Thatcher, Savile told Esquire: "I knew the real woman and the real woman was something else. The times I spent up there (Chequers) - Denis, me and her, shoes off in front of the fire."

"He spent an afternoon entertaining the wives of the G7 leaders back in 1991 at John Major's invitation...

Military Officers carrying his coffin :/

the-funeral-of-sir-jimmy-savile.jpg

Allegedly Jimmy Saville supplied kids to top people such as former UK prime minister Ted Heath.

"Sir Jimmy Saville was seen by the witness, victim, taking young boys on board Heath's yacht the morning cloud...

"Saville is known for supplying a number of high profile MP’s with children for them to sexually abuse."

and now the conspiracies are going to start....

• Downvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

yh he was probably a nonce and did a few tings with other celeb nonces.. watch how certain man will run with this and say its some jewish/illuminati/mason ting

• Downvote 2