how many spliffs do u smoke a day?

Kim

pmsl bedtime spliff

u think ill have energy to smoke before i enter my bed

bruv wen im tired im tired... im not finking about "smoking" wtf

its common amongst stoners. they arent active and busy enough to be tired by the end of the day. they need it to relax.

that and people who can wake up, smoke a spliff, then have a normal productive day

boy

• Upvote 1

i used to say the exact same stuff for the 1st 5 years beavis

o n btw i am not condoning the existence of thai

by sh*t weed i basically mean hazes that cheese joint d*ckheads would turn their nose up at, not sh*t at all tbh

ahhh f*ck the lot of u i'm goin to skin up n tomorrow im quitting honest

• Upvote 2

its FULLY down to the individual thats one thing ive learnt over the years of being around smokers

i know a guy that work in city bank an comes home smoke a big ammy head and wakes up the next day 6am an goes work

other brudas stay on the blocks smoking, quick trip to chicken shop then back in the yard 24/7 365

its about finding the right balance for you, its like anything aswell if you abuse it, it will abuse u back

unless you make changes in your life to fill the void that weed used to fill...you probably wont

plus the crazy dreams will f*ck with your head :lol:

/

gettin a smoke out tonight. just picked up and its not all that but i smoke so little these days that the ok stuff is still enjoyable