Breakfast Club Thread

Guest chap44uns

How did he end him 

he pressed him about saying his name and man pulled I'm just the radio guy card

lol weak 

after all the shit he chats aswell, stand behind your words and defo don't bring a next man into it lol 

birdman did what he wanted on their platform, obviously he couldn't put hands on him there or let anything happen but he told him I know where u been at I could of got u ages ago lol

social media era in full effect lol

• Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, Young £ said:

How did he end him 

lol weak 

after all the shit he chats aswell, stand behind your words and defo don't bring a next man into it lol 

birdman did what he wanted on their platform, obviously he couldn't put hands on him there or let anything happen but he told him I know where u been at I could of got u ages ago lol

You are clearly the only one that cant see the Birdman took an L. 

You clearly dont rate CTG. which is fne

1 hour ago, Young £ said:

How did he end him 

lol weak 

He got ended, IMO he came up there with the intention of trying to goon on them and dictate the interview and got run out. Smh.

Charlamagne stood behind his words and checkmated him now.

He came up there trying to goon on them?

hes worth half a Billy, and has a mill worth of jewellery on him 24/7, birdman always has goons around him (the realist aswell if man check who he was even in the room with) 

he came in, interview hadn't even started, told man keep my name out of your mouth, told man I'm pulling up on YOU, told man I could of got u before and then told man are y'all done before leaving to go do a real interview next door lol

no one told him to leave, no one said anything apart "what about those other hard guys that said shit too" 

proper bitch move lol

1 hour ago, Young £ said:

He came up there trying to goon on them?

hes worth half a Billy, and has a mill worth of jewellery on him 24/7, birdman always has goons around him (the realist aswell if man check who he was even in the room with) 

he came in, interview hadn't even started, told man keep my name out of your mouth, told man I'm pulling up on YOU, told man I could of got u before and then told man are y'all done before leaving to go do a real interview next door lol

no one told him to leave, no one said anything apart "what about those other hard guys that said shit too" 

proper bitch move lol

Yes he tried to have them shook and dictate the interview, where he failed is he shouldn't have grouped them all, he should have just done Charlamagne, who is the one thats on to Baby. They knew it was coming, hence why they see it as such a result that the camera was rolling from the jump.

He left cos he got checkmated on a situation.

When you pull on a man, you do know you have to leave feeling victorious right? I really don't think he feels like that...

Guest Blacksheet
On 23/04/2016 at 5:07 AM, Young £ said:

Birdpa >>>

CTG is a bitch, talking shit every morning 

hes been on bird man for months now

lol

then wants to hide behind his job when he gets confronted and bring next mans names up

IM CHECKIN U PLEHBOI

rip ms gladys 

birdman apologised and wanted to come back on and charl said no

might aswell get a fat L tatted amongst dem stars