Is a chicks 'swag' important?

Rich Kid

There's a difference between knowing you don't like a certain type of jacket that looks dumb that you see a lot of girls wearing, or thinking that shaved-head Rihanna haircut looks disgusting....and guys like Jon Doe saying "she needs to pair those harem trousers with kitty shoes because that would totally accentuate her legs"

• Upvote 4

Guest chap44uns

I'm not coming back in this thread. These homo 90s baby's are scouring instagram posting girls outfit like nah my girls flyer than yours. Check the pants. KMT

Truesay you look man str8 in di eye and say u have 10 sets left on the bench

Real g

2 real

• Upvote 6

There's a difference between knowing you don't like a certain type of jacket that looks dumb that you see a lot of girls wearing, or thinking that shaved-head Rihanna haircut looks disgusting....and guys like Jon Doe saying "she needs to pair those harem trousers with kitty shoes because that would totally accentuate her legs"

this.

You should know what kind of clothes she wears from when you first met her no?

So if u aint feeling her style why did u wife.

It depends when you meet a girl and what you are looking for I guess.

I met my girl in her teens so I wasn't looking for the finished article.

If I was to meet a girl in her mid to late 20's then I suppose her dress sense might be more important but in the long run those things don't matter much in a wife.

You just want a ting on the same wavelength with the same regard for education and a ting you don't have to worry about Tyrone's c*ck being on her breath when she kisses your mother.