Smoking on di bus.... (Superman moment)

Afroman

3. Good to see people standing up to these no hopers with no cares for anybody else, ashame everyone else choose to sit in silence

what would you have done

LOL @ getting stabbed over a cigarette

:/

Guess sensationalism really works on some people

A man will sit on a bus next to you blow a spliff in your face and youll be sittting there looking at your phone

shatap

dgd

fh

f

sh

fh

fd

hfd

h

df

f

on that hand... thats a different story if that was to happen to me... if its weed i wouldnt care if its cigarette i would tell man to allow it

You don't want no qualms with the weed head innit?

Be honest

3. Good to see people standing up to these no hopers with no cares for anybody else, ashame everyone else choose to sit in silence

what would you have done

LOL @ getting stabbed over a cigarette

Guess sensationalism really works on some people

A man will sit on a bus next to you blow a spliff in your face and youll be sittting there looking at your phone

shatap

dgd

fh

f

sh

fh

fd

hfd

h

df

f

on that hand... thats a different story if that was to happen to me... if its weed i wouldnt care if its cigarette i would tell man to allow it

You don't want no qualms with the weed head innit?

Be honest

noooo.gif

Can't say im a big fan of blacks ratting on blacks tbh but it seems like the yout thought he was a bit wicked then got put in his place .

Bruh. This is a grown ass man here . He aint really on that spifftv mentality

what did you expect him to do..?

Bwoy , thats how i feel innit . Can't be ratting out a brother over a fag . Should have just took it out his mouth instead of crying like a bitch

• Downvote 7

Can't say im a big fan of blacks ratting on blacks tbh but it seems like the yout thought he was a bit wicked then got put in his place .

Bwoy , thats how i feel innit . Can't be ratting out a brother over a fag . Should have just took it out his mouth instead of crying like a bitch

Grow up innit

It's not a colour thing, ur not doing the lad any favours by letting him think he can live life like this

• Upvote 3

Would have said something too. Its a public place, there are probably people that don't smoke on the bus too.

I think its everybodies jobs to enforce the laws of common decency, about just sitting there and letting it happen, i've been on the bus and seen a big man being racist to two children, I stepped in then. Saw two big women on the bus about to scuff, stepped in then. Broken up or got in the middle of countless fights, hench I have scars on my face now and I don't regret any of them.

If you let people get away with this sh*t, they're gonna do it forever, and disrespectful people need to be taught a lesson, its the right thing to do.

• Upvote 5

Grow up innit

It's not a colour thing, ur not doing the lad any favours by letting him think he can live life like this

. yeah , lets just hold up the bus for an hour and waste more tax payers money , i.e police resources on a bredda smoking a fag . f*ck off
  • Downvote 2

Where the f*ck was the bus driver tho?

Guys talking about being a hero over a cigarette mean while the one person responsible for the bus sits protected in his little bubble not even coming out to help the africunt smh nah f*ck off

And u got d*ckheads like Afroman and elementalism talking sh*t about how sometimes u gotta stand up for sh*t and weigh up the situation :/

It's a bum smoking a fag who gives a f*ck?

No ones life is at risk guy obviously were t shooting no one he didn't even have the balls to swing :lol:

Joke is if he was shanking/shooting guys which is when u really do need a hero same guys chatting sh*t would be the ones jumping out the window pmsl

• Downvote 2

Grow up innit

. yeah , lets just hold up the bus for an hour and waste more tax payers money , i.e police resources on a bredda smoking a fag . f*ck off

lol thats not ur problem though.

Since when did you start giving a f*ck about british tax payers money?

brv dont be silly

Neither of u are very good at consistent rational thought tho are u tbh

All u kno is ur angry and black

What are you on about sir.. Its a forum. Not battle of the consistent

most times I am just playing devils advocate on here to spark a reaction from guys like your self....

Fun stuff