15 Ways 20-Somethings Ruin Their Twenties

Guest chap44uns

number 3 destructive relationship f*cked my 20s up big time, trust me get out of that sh*t before it starts, u could end up with a kid with someone u hate.

From 18 until 25 I spent ALL MY TIME with a woman I thought it would work..... IT DIDNT. Bitch broke it off 4 days prior to my 25th.

Yes I am a very bitter man and have no mercy for anything with a vagina. Trifling ass hoes

7 years wow, the pain musta been a madness

That's why I've been out of the internet game for a long ass time. The pain was immense, I was in the fetal position for 5 days straight, cried so much my eyes was blood shot for a further 5 days. Nothing constructive was done.

The pain is still there because some of her sh*t is still here i.e pictures and sh*t she bought for me. She came round the other day to collect some of her sh*t, I thought I'd be distraught but the pain has manifested into anger and I felt ZERO emotion and nothing was said. Next step, exit the muhf*cka off facebook, I see she's using that Zoosk sh*t. Women I tell you.

If I told you dudes the reason for the split, none of you would ever get into a relationship EVER. Nothing changes it's mind like a woman.

**Back to my beer**

number 3 destructive relationship f*cked my 20s up big time, trust me get out of that sh*t before it starts, u could end up with a kid with someone u hate.

From 18 until 25 I spent ALL MY TIME with a woman I thought it would work..... IT DIDNT. Bitch broke it off 4 days prior to my 25th.

Yes I am a very bitter man and have no mercy for anything with a vagina. Trifling ass hoes

That's why I've been out of the internet game for a long ass time. The pain was immense, I was in the fetal position for 5 days straight, cried so much my eyes was blood shot for a further 5 days. Nothing constructive was done.

The pain is still there because some of her sh*t is still here i.e pictures and sh*t she bought for me. She came round the other day to collect some of her sh*t, I thought I'd be distraught but the pain has manifested into anger and I felt ZERO emotion and nothing was said. Next step, exit the muhf*cka off facebook, I see she's using that Zoosk sh*t. Women I tell you.

If I told you dudes the reason for the split, none of you would ever get into a relationship EVER. Nothing changes it's mind like a woman.

**Back to my beer**

actually feel it for you

heartbreak hotel

**Back to my beer**

this is topic worthy

please share ur experience

dont share your experience, youve already said enough

same people begging you know will throw all what you said back in your face

bcos you disagreed witht hem in football or suttin

nosey bitches

go watch real housewives of NY.

Everytime you post you sound like a woman scorned, sort it out

• Upvote 6

whilst its true that anything you drop on this forum can be used against you

no one is begging him to say anything

sounds like he went through something crazy...

1. sounds like an interesting story

2. might help him to vent

4. might prevent a fellow viper ending up in the same situation

yeah i missed 3 on purpose

• Downvote 1

8. Being a pushover. Little things like accepting the wrong drink at Starbucks, or pretending not to notice someone cutting you in line aren’t crucial. The issue is the snowball effect that follows. People see that you’ll give an inch, so they’ll greedily take a mile. In today’s world, it’s hard to be nice without somebody trying to take advantage of your kindness. Establish firm limitations that people know better than to cross. It might take temporary sternness, but in the long run it’ll pay off.

this is me :(

Guest chap44uns

deep

g mac used to be a ''normal'' guy

game changed him

unless its someone using his account because for him to randomly come back same week as Angelo is a bit eastenderish...

look at this neek

analyzing users like say you kick ball together

• Upvote 2