are you a sitter or stander

Pro

How Do You Wipe  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Sit or Stand

• Stand
    • Sit

On a serious note regarding the warm or cold water thing, for you's who don't know where your water supply comes from should probably not use warm water, in certain older buildings and systems the warm water is not fit for consumption and could make you ill.

this is what i was taught

'the hot water tank isnt drinking water'

• 2 years later...

Bump

Bit of bantz at work and some guy goes "you scrunch the toilet roll instead of folding it so don't even talk to me"

The way the other guy was desperately seeking out back up like he weren't the only one

All he was seeing was tears

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

The guy then comes with the google back up and people really do this

mindblown.png

I was at my bredrins yard one night think it was for the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight we'd all been to the Mobb Deep concert earlier we're like 5 bottles of Brandy deep there's cocaine flying about everywhere so I need a massive turnout after the chicken I ate near Shepherds Bush Empire. I ask my boy for some wet wipes everyone stopped what they was doing the record stopped and I got rinsed for a solid 20 mins for using we wipes couldn't believe it literally every man in the room wasn't having it. 

/

Since then one of the mandem confided in me he has since used wet wipes and understands now.

• Upvote 1

I was at my bredrins yard one night think it was for the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight we'd all been to the Mobb Deep concert earlier we're like 5 bottles of Brandy deep there's cocaine flying about everywhere so I need a massive turnout after the chicken I ate near Shepherds Bush Empire. I ask my boy for some wet wipes everyone stopped what they was doing the record stopped and I got rinsed for a solid 20 mins for using we wipes couldn't believe it literally every man in the room wasn't having it. 

/

Since then one of the mandem confided in me he has since used wet wipes and understands now.

GO GET YOUR WET WIPES

GO GET YOUR WET WIPES

/

i been using baby wipes to wipe my bam for about 3 years now

cant believe i used to just use TISSUE

THAT DRY... DRYING UP YOUR ARSE TISSUE WHICH DOESNT EVEN CLEN YOUR BAM PROPERLY

JUMPED ON JOHNSONS BABY WIPES AND IF FEELS LIKE THOSE SEASHELLS AT THE BEACH WHEN YOU PUT IT TO YOUR EAR

NUTTIN BUT CLARITY

Just did an experiment, its impossible to get full wipeage sat down

bet you lot who sit are the kind of grimey f*ckers who only wipe once then flush

i sit down at an acute angle, reach behind me, then i use about 5-6 baby wipes (couple to wipe upwards / couple to wipe downwards)

cant get fresher than that