WENGER OUT

Captain Planet

WENGER IN

• Upvote 1

Also lol at thinking sacking Wenger will all of a sudden make Arsenal a better team.

We'd crumble QUICKFAST.

Fact is we need to buy some quality players, too much f*ck*ng sh*t in our team.

How is it we play against a League 2 side and the best striker on the pitch plays for them : /

1 decent striker at Arsenal compared to:

United: Rooney, Hernandez, RVP, Welbeck

City: Balotelli, Dzeko, Aguero Tevez

Chelsea: Torres (lol) however they got Hazard, Mata, Oscar etc.

Even Tottenham got Defoe + Ade

Yet our board are content with our side having just ONE decent striker in Giroud? Is this life?

Haven't got an inch of hope for Ramsey tbh.

Guy is straight garbage. Sees a player 5metres from him and smashes it 60mph towards him :|

Picks up the ball in midfield...ok lets see what Ramsey does here...still got the ball...hope he notices that guy coming towards him...oh nope he's lost the ball.

Gervinho isn't a striker, guy needs to be put on the wings and left there. He can still be effective for us, the main problem is we're looking to this bean head to score our goals... that sh*t just ain't happening.

I hope Oxlade clarted up Chamakh in the changing room. FFS times are hard when your wishing your player caves in one of your only two strikers at the club

:rofl:

Also lol at thinking sacking Wenger will all of a sudden make Arsenal a better team.

We'd crumble QUICKFAST.

Fact is we need to buy some quality players, too much f*ck*ng sh*t in our team.

How is it we play against a League 2 side and the best striker on the pitch plays for them : /

1 decent striker at Arsenal compared to:

United: Rooney, Hernandez, RVP, Welbeck

City: Balotelli, Dzeko, Aguero Tevez

Chelsea: Torres (lol) however they got Hazard, Mata, Oscar etc.

Even Tottenham got Defoe + Ade

Yet our board are content with our side having just ONE decent striker in Giroud? Is this life?

Why does Wenger accept it then?

We have too much sh*t in our team for what we want/hope to achieve but 15 teams in the league would swap squads 2mo.

Yet we fail to beat alot of them.

I dont buy it.

How many teams in the top 4 across the big leagues in Europe have ONE striker?

I could bet there are very few if none at all.

Chamakh doesn't count as a striker, the guy may aswell be a mascot he plays no other role in the side. Imagine going to training everyday as a defender/midfielder/attacker looking forward to playing against some of the best of the best, then realise you've got Chamakh to link with/defend against. Must be PAIN.

Look mp* any team in the prem can beat any team. I still think Wenger will get us champions league.

Fergie, Pep, Mourinho all focusing their combined ideas couldn't win the league with these bunch of spineless cunts.

No passion or nothing, I was asking myself which side had the multimillion pound training complex, Bradford or Arsenal? Seriously couldn't tell the difference.

The joy of watching Barca move it about calmly, to the PAIN of 2012's Arsenal At least when we had Cesc/Hleb etc we were still a fluid passing team, now we're just a bunch of technically gifted individuals with no team ethic/drive to win bar maybe Jack and Szszy

Said it 5 times tonight but f*ck it, Aaron Ramsey is f*ck*ng FINISHED. This guy was played out on the right of Arsenals forward 3, makes me kinda sick. Fergie must be laughing all the way to his trophy cabinet right now.

Exactly, this 'sack the board' mantra leave too little blame assigned to Wenger, he cannot do it.

The fragile mentality, poor squad, rigid tactics will not work so why keep doing it?

Both sides are a match made in heaven, the board will always pardon Wenger and Wenger makes them money end of

How many teams in the top 4 across the big leagues in Europe have ONE striker?

I could bet there are very few if none at all.

Chamakh doesn't count as a striker, the guy may aswell be a mascot he plays no other role in the side. Imagine going to training everyday as a defender/midfielder/attacker looking forward to playing against some of the best of the best, then realise you've got Chamakh to link with/defend against. Must be PAIN.

Look mp* any team in the prem can beat any team. I still think Wenger will get us champions league.

Fergie, Pep, Mourinho all focusing their combined ideas couldn't win the league with these bunch of spineless cunts.

No passion or nothing, I was asking myself which side had the multimillion pound training complex, Bradford or Arsenal? Seriously couldn't tell the difference.

The joy of watching Barca move it about calmly, to the PAIN of 2012's Arsenal At least when we had Cesc/Hleb etc we were still a fluid passing team, now we're just a bunch of technically gifted individuals with no team ethic/drive to win bar maybe Jack and Szszy

Said it 5 times tonight but f*ck it, Aaron Ramsey is f*ck*ng FINISHED. This guy was played out on the right of Arsenals forward 3, makes me kinda sick. Fergie must be laughing all the way to his trophy cabinet right now.

But Wenger bought those players? He coaches them, he makes sure they are motivated. He didnt have to play Ramsey on the right, he didnt have to play Gervinho upfront, he didnt have to let Chamack take a pen, BUT HE DID.

It feels like half the Arsenal fans are just screaming Wenger out and the others are thinking of every excuse in order to absolve Wenger of any blame.

some joke club

Let's be honest though, Wenger out and then what?

New manager comes in and signs 4/5 players of top quality in todays market for £15m+ each?

Is that happening under our current management structure?

REALLY?

New manager will be told he has to break even each season, make do with Chamakh as he's good friends with Gunnersaurus, an 85% chance we're going to sell your best player at the end of each season etc etc etc. Come on man this is the real world we living in, not FM.

I'm not thinking about that am I though

I'm highlighting Wengers errors, if a manager is consistently not performing sack him.

We need a fresh approach to things not the same repeated mistakes every 6 years

Nobody is talki g about what the next man will be given I'm just sick of seeing the same sh*t that doesn't work week in and out

• Upvote 1

We need to release quite a few players and take the L. Even if we donht sign anyone in Jan. Id honestly prefer nothing to players like Chamakh

Let's be honest though, Wenger out and then what?

New manager comes in and signs 4/5 players of top quality in todays market for £15m+ each?

Is that happening under our current management structure?

REALLY?

New manager will be told he has to break even each season, make do with Chamakh as he's good friends with Gunnersaurus, an 85% chance we're going to sell your best player at the end of each season etc etc etc. Come on man this is the real world we living in, not FM.

It doesnt matter because Wenger has no intention to leave and he will never be sacked. If he asked for a new contract tonight, he would get it. He gets paid to make rich people richer

quote "Wenger out then what? quote

Dont give me that bullshit.

That's like saying

"fuck signing Bergkamp because he hasn't done it at a big club"

"fuck signing Henry because he hasn't done it at a big club"

How can you not give someone a chance because of where they have been.

We'd all like to stroll into a Barcelona managerial position

Wenger worked tirelessly across Asia and Europe learning his trade

He was nobody who had no top managerial experience or trophies yet he defined an era and become one of the greatest managers out there.

It wasn't a case of finding someone who was capable but someone who could potentially be capable.

Just give Roberto Martinez or Remi Garde a chance.

Wenger's gone.

Bar a miracle/collapseto cover the cracks, he's gone end of season and even then...

Peter Hill-Wood & Co. will out last him. They will appoint a new man, and he'll hot them up in no time, if his record fairs worse than Arsene's.

But all that aside, Wenger takes the blame after performances like yesterday. I would say blame the players, but he created these soft no taking responsibility muppets, who don't wanna do anything but get payrises.

Gervinho is useless after October, Cazorla is complacent in everything he does, Podolski dont wanna even run, Ramsey is useless - Denilson is actually better.

Chamakh came on and then i wanted him off again within 5 minutes, anti-striker is the right term. Coquelin coming off before Ramsey and for this useless donkey Marouane makes me wonder about Wenger too...

Vermaelen is no captain, strip him and give it to Jack, dont even care if Vermaelen gets salty and wants to leave.

Why the f*ck is Mertesacker having so many touches.

No movement, no imagination, no drive, scared to run past players with the ball, no runners off the ball, in the final third. Literally playing CB for the opposition is like front row at a basketball game, everything is played in front of you and the odd time when our attackers try and turn them, they can't stay onside.

Like I said I can blame the board for a lot, in Premier & Champions League terms, as the squad aint good enough and the positives of the club (balance sheet) are aid by squad weakening player sales. But this was a League Two side, not even "Ligue 1, are we crazy?!" nah fam, it don't wash.