WENGER OUT

Captain Planet

If these three was doing this type of ball movement with consistency... Then the problem would severely reduce, the fact they seem to only have the confidence to play this way when we comfortable winning is a problem also...

cazorla1.gif

cazorla.gif

If I could find the next part of this clip you'd see what I mean about our attackers... How can Sagna be more on his toes to get forward and move into space than our forwards.... As Cazorla's next pass is to Sagna...

FFS so frustrating. Need to get our swagger back.

If these three was doing this type of ball movement with consistency... Then the problem would severely reduce, the fact they seem to only have the confidence to play this way when we comfortable winning is a problem also...

cazorla1.gif

cazorla.gif

If I could find the next part of this clip you'd see what I mean about our attackers... How can Sagna be more on his toes to get forward and move into space than our forwards.... As Cazorla's next pass is to Sagna...

my d*ck twinged watching that

that was beautiful

You can blatantly see the team isn't even being coached properly

The players aren't good enough.

Then we should be well drilled to make up for that. Which should be the case no matter how good or poor the quality of your team is anyway

Where as before we were among the most gifted teams in the league, that somewhat compensated for our short comings

We ain't got the players to bail us out anymore

The team is drilled, the team has shape, you just don't like the way it's drilled or its shape. As the players aren't great enough or clinical enough for the open expansive football the manager wants them to play.

You could take this team and try and make them defensive minded, but they still wouldn't be good enough at defending.

David Luiz is never gonna be a no nonsense defender like John Terry, as regardless of who is his manager he can't curb the habits of a lifetime/he's not good enough (equally you could argue he's too good to just be that)

Gervinho is the only one of the front 3 who actually has decent movement, especially when he plays through the centre (and I'm talking runs to open up space, drag people out of position, burst behind the line, not the Giroud type of runs across the blind side of a defender)

Walcott

Podolski

Giroud

Aren't the same

The fact Gervinho has NO end product hamstrings him however...plus a few other things

Gervinho is the only one of the front 3 who actually has decent movement, especially when he plays through the centre (and I'm talking runs to open up space, drag people out of position, burst behind the line, not the Giroud type of runs across the blind side of a defender)

Walcott

Podolski

Giroud

Aren't the same

The fact Gervinho has NO end product hamstrings him however...plus a few other things

aka, he is not good enough or at least not good enough to be relied on.

The team is drilled, the team has shape, you just don't like the way it's drilled or its shape. As the players aren't great enough or clinical enough for the open expansive football the manager wants them to play.

You could take this team and try and make them defensive minded, but they still wouldn't be good enough at defending.

David Luiz is never gonna be a no nonsense defender like John Terry, as regardless of who is his manager he can't curb the habits of a lifetime/he's not good enough (equally you could argue he's too good to just be that)

the team way poorly drilled way before this batch of clowns came into the lineup. even when fabregas and those guys were at the club and we pretended that we wanted to win trophies the team was still poorly coached. 

Look Arsenal have conceded 24 goals this season. Joint with Stoke and only bettered by Man City and Chelsea. None of them have had to play with their 3rd choice goalkeeper...

Lots of them via individual defensive mistakes. Why do they make indvidual mistakes, because the players (and not just in the defensive line) aren't good enough.

• Upvote 1

Southampton - Szcesny fault (home) Southampton (away) Sagna falling to clear properly, after doing the hard bit... Norwich - Mannone, Man Utd - Vermaelen on the first, can't remember their second, Everton - Sagna I think played it square, Swansea - Jenkinson on the second definitely, Newcastle - Gibbs on the third, altho Sagna & Wilshere was lazy, Wilshere deflected the free kick in, Man City - Vermaelen lets Milner have an ocean of space.

You can't tell me you drill a professional footballer to clear a ball properly, a goalkeeper to catch the ball, a defender to mark the only attacker and not grass...

They say you are only as good as your strikers, I know it's his 1st season but Grioud..dear me

Should've signed Sturridge, we need to sign a striker (preferably a french aff) in the Adebayor mould and a tekked out #10 ish striker and fast

Wenger layed the blueprint, why's he straying away from what he knows signing slow, flat footed target men who take an age to turn

They say you are only as good as your strikers, I know it's his 1st season but Grioud..dear me

Should've signed Sturridge, we need to sign a striker (preferably a french aff) in the Adebayor mould and a tekked out #10 ish striker and fast

Wenger layed the blueprint, why's he straying away from what he knows signing slow, flat footed target men who take an age to turn

No just nooooooo.

• Upvote 1

Wenger pisses me off with his comments . He needs to realise that football isn't going to conform to the way he would like it to be.

Like it or not, a major part of the game revolves around transfers and using your resources to secure the best players you can.

Guy continuously talks like he isn't managing one of the top 5 richest clubs in the world. We ain't Reading

Lol at him complaining about Newcastle buying players :/

Wenger pisses me off with his comments . He needs to realise that football isn't going to conform to the way he would like it to be.

Like it or not, a major part of the game revolves around transfers and using your resources to secure the best players you can.

Guy continuously talks like he isn't managing one of the top 5 richest clubs in the world. We ain't Reading

Lol at him complaining about Newcastle buying players :/

But he & the board believe this.

Let me find the Financial Times interview...