You ever been set up by a chick before?

John Wall

Girls are slippery, I remember a couple years back some chick making us walk through commerce estate in wood green just for some Chinese.

She was like 'let's go get some Chinese' I'm thinking oh yeah that buffet in the shopping centre. Nah she starts walking towards palmers lordship lane.

Was walking past a bag of goons in some boat shoes and a cardigan thinking wtf am i doing with my life.

Just had to mean mug it and go about my business, no trouble was had luckily but fak.

Girls are slippery, I remember a couple years back some chick making us walk through commerce estate in wood green just for some Chinese.She was like 'let's go get some Chinese' I'm thinking oh yeah that buffet in the shopping centre. Nah she starts walking towards palmers lordship lane.Was walking past a bag of goons in some boat shoes and a cardigan thinking wtf am i doing with my life.Just had to mean mug it and go about my business, no trouble was had luckily but fak.

Jdjdjdjsjsjsj

Man was rocking di Yung Bawse drop

:lmao:

Jjgginhklkgt

*tears*

:lol: how could u miss that part out of the opening post?

/

whats so bad about would green?  last week i went to a girls place in wood green, was lovely, newly done up it looked like a canary wharf apartment, was on lordship lane actually, ill be returning this weekend.

this part is so so... i bet its the flats on the corner part and its got a bookies der. My pops lives round there, never had one problem there my entire life. Wood green around the avenues is dodge though. 

Girls are slippery, I remember a couple years back some chick making us walk through commerce estate in wood green just for some Chinese.She was like 'let's go get some Chinese' I'm thinking oh yeah that buffet in the shopping centre. Nah she starts walking towards palmers lordship lane.Was walking past a bag of goons in some boat shoes and a cardigan thinking wtf am i doing with my life.Just had to mean mug it and go about my business, no trouble was had luckily but fak.

Jdjdjdjsjsjsj

Man was rocking di Yung Bawse drop

:lmao:

Jjgginhklkgt

*tears*

Nearly got set by my ex after we finished still.

Arranged to meet up with her again and she said meet her behind the shops where she live in Kilburn, said kool.

Was at home, so after I dropped the phone I walked upstairs, passed my sister's bedroom and they were playing with toys.

Nothing out of the ordinary except everything was moving in slow motion, I clocked something wasn't right, knew this chick was trying a ting.

Rang her back and said "ill meet you on Kilburn High Road instead"

Hear her "Ah nah nah"

Shouted "FUCK OFF YOU BITCH!" dropped the phone on her.

Caught life that day still, trust your instincts.