Rick Rawse

Captain Showerface

will do 400+
I aint gonna knock you cos you do tha damn thing usually but 400+? It'll be tough but he has got the fire behind him right now. Be interesting to seep.s. I'm not even gonna lie, I dont know what the f*ck Ross is speaking about on this album, nor how good his raps are/quotables and sh*t cos Im that mesmerised by the beats.JUSTICE League >>>>>>>>>>>>Fave producers in the game, but The Inkredibles stepped up so nicely. f*ckin cant stand that The-Dream trackJadakiss on these beats would have been a classic. Def Jam should have said the 50 beef killed your career, work with Jada on his

will do 400+
I aint gonna knock you cos you do tha damn thing usually but 400+? It'll be tough but he has got the fire behind him right now. Be interesting to seep.s. I'm not even gonna lie, I dont know what the f*ck Ross is speaking about on this album, nor how good his raps are/quotables and sh*t cos Im that mesmerised by the beats.JUSTICE League >>>>>>>>>>>>Fave producers in the game, but The Inkredibles stepped up so nicely. f*ckin cant stand that The-Dream trackJadakiss on these beats would have been a classic. Def Jam should have said the 50 beef killed your career, work with Jada on his
lol @ ur name

will do 400+
Massive co-sign, plus Yacht Club >>

will do 400+
C/S

will do 400+
C/S
all i heard was coke and f*ck*ng bitches in the ass and they like it.fat grease bag pays for some dope beats doe.

will do 400+
C/S
all i heard was coke and f*ck*ng bitches in the ass and they like it.fat grease bag pays for some dope beats doe.
'know you missing that anal'