Rick Rawse

Captain Showerface

Guest luckstar
just noticed my version hasnt got Schindlers List on itanyone got this to up?album is tight, production is tighterwould say theres maybe a few too many features on here but they kinda work so its coolalbums a bit bottom heavy but cool
thought shindlers list was valley of deathwasnt ther meant 2 bea song with mjb ?!cigar music should ave been on instead of that dream track which is average at best

According to Wiki, Usual Suspects is 2nd single. I will be happy as Larry to see that get single treatment in a sense 'cause it will get the respect. Don't want it to be one of them tune everyone rinses though although this is download times, so everyone will get it eventually.Album isnt as good as I'd expected, but still alright. I expect it will grow. Usual Suspects + Mafia Music + Magnificent just raised the bar to a level it wasnt ever gonna reach. Got some bangers though. He's got an obsession with Jamaica, so I forgive his mistakes and lies.Tunes I bang:Valley of DeathBoss LadyRich Off Cocaine (Avery Storm reps on the hook)Usual SuspectsMagnificentMafia Music

According to Wiki, Usual Suspects is 2nd single. I will be happy as Larry to see that get single treatment in a sense 'cause it will get the respect. Don't want it to be one of them tune everyone rinses though although this is download times, so everyone will get it eventually.Album isnt as good as I'd expected. Usual Suspects just raised the bar to a level it wasnt ever gonna reach
Dont trust wiki, it the song with dream, video been shoot..AHAAA

According to Wiki, Usual Suspects is 2nd single. I will be happy as Larry to see that get single treatment in a sense 'cause it will get the respect. Don't want it to be one of them tune everyone rinses though although this is download times, so everyone will get it eventually.Album isnt as good as I'd expected. Usual Suspects just raised the bar to a level it wasnt ever gonna reach
Dont trust wiki, it the song with dream, video been shoot..AHAAA
Ergh, thats just one of them bait tunes man. Ah well, I dont care

went to one gathering with some peopleshooked up the iPod,put on 'Rich Off Cocaine'and the hook got wheeled EVERY timethat is deeper than rapthis music is simply beautifultomorrow if the weather is niceif your in edmonton YOU WILL hear some bawsy music