Your earliest memory

I have no idea how old i was but I can remember being young and walking along a wall whilst my Mum held my hand, it was on a busy street and was a perfect day weather wise, for some reason i also remember the song Shiny Happy People by REM being played, it's not particularly a song i like but a song that would be on the soundtrack of my life as it seems to remind me of my early childhood. When i got to the end of the wall i picked a black berry from a bramble bush and ate it, my mum told me i couldn't eat the red ones, to this day i have never had a red berry.  Not very interesting but that's one of my earliest memories. 

condolences 

Sorry to hear that bro.

I remember a friend telling me she remembered her mum's funeral, just bits and pieces, like dropping a rose on the coffin, phenomenal since she was about 2 when her mum died.

Madness.

Replace he with she and mum with dad and that's me, didn't expect to see that when I came in here.

Condolences.

Do you have any earlier memories of your pops? Feel free to air me if its too personal.

Safe

No that is the very first memory I have, it's weird when people talk to me about him because I wanna hear it but at the same time I don't purely out of jealousy.

2 memories from when I was 3.

One I was in nursery and we had just finished eating. Was scraping the remaining food into the bin and one of the nursery assistants said to me.. "Don't scrape that hard or you'll scrape the colour off the plate lols"

Next one was Xmas day all my family at my nans. I ran into the front room where most people were, pulled my trousers down and shouted "willy, willy" and then ran back out. I vaguely remember tht but I'm reminded about it every year :rollseyes:

I remember being at my Gran Xmas day, was also her birthday, and 1 guy dressed up as Santa used to knock all the doors and hand out sweets to the kids, he had some sleigh with lights on, used to come every year in Harrow, kinda surreal when I think about it now.

I remember being at my Gran Xmas day, was also her birthday, and 1 guy dressed up as Santa used to knock all the doors and hand out sweets to the kids, he had some sleigh with lights on, used to come every year in Harrow, kinda surreal when I think about it now.

Awww we used to have that as well. We'd get a few quality streets. I remember being proper excited to see the sleigh

2 memories from when I was 3.

One I was in nursery and we had just finished eating. Was scraping the remaining food into the bin and one of the nursery assistants said to me.. "Don't scrape that hard or you'll scrape the colour off the plate lols"

Next one was Xmas day all my family at my nans. I ran into the front room where most people were, pulled my trousers down and shouted "willy, willy" and then ran back out. I vaguely remember tht but I'm reminded about it every year :rollseyes:

LOL!! Deev from daydot

it's weird when people talk to me about him because I wanna hear it but at the same time I don't purely out of jealousy.

i feel xacly the same

i kind of feel like they are talking about him for their sake as well. I never ask because i don't wanna upset anyone 

so weird

/

earliest memory is being knocked down at 2 by a car

mum cryin her eyes out, i'm tellin her dont cry, nex thing i know i wake up in hospital and i'm asking my mum where are my socks

and she said they had to cut them off - this upset me cos they were my favourite

earliest memory was 2 but the funny thing is i remember knowing certain things and having a memory of other events/people from that particular memory even though i cant actually remember any specific thing from before that.

bit weird