Mark Duggan wasent a good guy

kerser

Yesterday I think it was the evening standard that I read it in

but at the end of the story it said

"Duggan was shot dead as he tried to flee from police"

I was left with my mouth open

Not even the normal "he was shot as he made a sudden movement towards his pockets and was known to be in possession of a gun"

man was just shot cos he tried to get away

FUCKRY.

u would think they could have shot him with plastic bullets- it will still incapacitate him but after he arrives at a&e he will be fine in a couple of hours, then they could have charged him for whatever offence. That to me seems the best way. I have had armed police called on me before as somebody thought they heard me say i had a shotgun on me- i didnt, it was obvious when i was arrested, they still slammed me to the floor at gunpoint, swollen eye, phone got knocked out my hand and they searched my car and flat with dogs. not a nice experience,,,in this day and age they can incapacitate someone just as well with plastic bullets imo and everyone lives to see the next day.

• Upvote 2

tazer u have to be fairly close though.

they should have been armed with plastic bullets though thats what i mean, why would any english force use real bullets when plastic bullets will do the same job at the moment in time? then the suspect will be taken to hospital and when he is ok he will be charged. that way no one dies and the police still get a conviction.

If they had started following somebody they thought may have been armed with only plastic bullets they would've been hugely incompetent.

The question was and is why did the feel the need to shoot him?

Then how did the bullshit stories put out by the papers emerge and who put them out?

Unless perfectly understandable answers for these question can be found.....

Cant believe guys are really saying they should have used plastic bullets , thats almost as stupid as when his family members said why didnt they shoot him in his hand

Anwaay one of two things probably happened .

They  stopped him and he tried to run then they shot him  which is understandable considering he had a gun on him or  one trigger happy idiot shot him without warning then lied their asses off .

• Downvote 1

Watch the video I posted on page 2 for a real time video of an assassination by the Police.

The way they did Jean Charles was fucked aswell, these man ain't giving warnings, just some blood thirsty wronguns protected by the badge.

But what are we gonna do about it?

If I thought people would sign a petition I would create 1 but nobody gives a shit in reality until it happens to somebody they know so fuck it.

Watch the video I posted on page 2 for a real time video of an assassination by the Police.

The way they did Jean Charles was fucked aswell, these man ain't giving warnings, just some blood thirsty wronguns protected by the badge.

But what are we gonna do about it?

If I thought people would sign a petition I would create 1 but nobody gives a shit in reality until it happens to somebody they know so fuck it.

yeah

the cops said he moved towards them but all the witnesses on the train say he didnt move they stepped on the train and shot him several times

this was in court as well so i swear 8 eye witnesses all saying the same thing should outweigh the words of 2 officers

but nah, they werent found guilty of whatever charge etc they were looking at