What a ref

:rofl:

he even gave drog a yellow after the match had ended 

ffs 

the plain face with the brandishing of the yellow

no fucks given he knew he was coming home to a ferrari that night

*sheds tear for andy grays voice*

Drogbaaaa!

The way he looked at the don who was trying to restrain him  :rofl: donny just released after the look and the words loool

The night was hilarious, cant even forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1eJxlYVxcM

This was so emotional. I missed the first half of this game booking flights to Rome for the final.

The one thing I did not want was to play Chelsea in the final.

In a bar at uni with a room full of Chelsea fans. The way I jumped out of my chair.

Iniesta>>>

(Then they murked us in the final).

• Downvote 1

What a ref

he even gave drog a yellow after the match had ended

ffs

the plain face with the brandishing of the yellow

no fucks given he knew he was coming home to a ferrari that night

*sheds tear for andy grays voice*

Drogbaaaa!

The way he looked at the don who was trying to restrain him :rofl: donny just released after the look and the words loool

Jsjejdjsjsjwiskso

"Let go"

apparently the fixed match in question was Liverpool v Debrecen, and the keeper was bribed to concede more than 2.5 goals. Naturally, Liverpool romped to a resounding 1-0 victory.

Lool

was just reading that

BCR9v1VCEAIZI8U.jpg

I reeeaaaally think a flash or 2 would benefit me right about now...pic.twitter.com/Ak6hNPc6

Julio Cesar: is having a very good season showing flashes of JC 2005-2009

Diego Alves: is a very good keeper (top 5 selected in La Liga)

Dani Alves: is still the best RB in world football

Adriano : is very good/both footed also criminally under rated

David Luiz: is one of the best footballers in English football right now I rather see him in CM than CB

Dante: is average and has aleast two mistakes in him per game

Castan: is technically good but gets caught out looks better as LB than he does as a CB

Miranda: has to be one of the best Bosmans in La Liga in the last few years and has been solid alongside Godin

Filipe Luis: for me is the best LB in La Liga and was before his injury which ruled him out of SA 10

Fantastic going forward and equally great at defending

Ramires : I was never a fan but have warmed to him is one of the best box to box players in world football but lacks composure most of the time but can surprise you on the odd occasion ie that beautiful goal against Barca @Camp Nou

Arouca: is a fantastic box to box player and was one of Santos best players when they the CL in 2011

Paulinho : this guy is a beast so much potential and is likely to end up at Inter

Hernanes: is too much/both footed/skilful/so elegant and I would love him to play for a club bigger than Lazio(He won't play and has since been replaced by another box to box player called Jean)

Oscar : I rate highly have so since the summer of 2011 won't comment much on Oscar because everyone sees him week in and week out

Dinho is Dinho SNM

Lucas Moura : will become one of the best wingers in world football (let's face it which isn't hard at the moment)

Hulk: everyone knows about Hulk and that left foot of his and lack of work rate

Fred : never been a fan/shouldn't be in the squad but his Flu form says otherwise

Luis Fabiano : the best number nine Brazil have and have had since Ronaldo (28 in 44 games which came playing in a counter attacking team ala Dunga)

Neymar : the best young player in world football barring none