Black girl in acid attack by muslim (or someone dressed as a muslim)

smelly feet

ive read a few newspaper stories about car crashes in my time

if i die in a car crash will scotland yard trawl my pc for car crash links and sensibly deduce that i orchestrated the whole thing?

funny if so

:/

Y would they search ur pc after u had been in a car crash?

Shit analogy.

Now they're saying they have arrested 2 people

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2284164/BREAKING-NEWS-Police-investigating-acid-attack-Victorias-Secret-worker-arrest-man-woman-suspicion-causing-grievous-bodily-harm.html

Police have arrested two people after a Victoria's Secret worker was left with horrific burns when acid was thrown in her face

A 21-year-old woman and a 28-year-old man were held on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm to Naomi Oni, 20, who was attacked in Dagenham, Essex, on December 30.

Naomi spent a month in a burns unit and has been left partially blinded from what she claimed was an unprovoked assault by a woman wearing an Islamic niqab.

The part-time model said she feared an unknown enemy was 'out to kill her' and wanted to die when she first saw the way her face had been disfigured.

The man and woman arrested over the weekend have been released on bail, as it emerged that police were also probing whether Miss Oni may have inflicted the injuries on herself.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2284164/BREAKING-NEWS-Police-investigating-acid-attack-Victorias-Secret-worker-arrest-man-woman-suspicion-causing-grievous-bodily-harm.html#ixzz2LudTnvQZ 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The issue with this story is that too much "half" information is being put out, so people are starting to form opinions without actually knowing enough to do so. 

i think a wider issue is the amount and quality of info the papers are allowed to release un-challenged and without scrutiny. smart people know to take what they read in certain papers with a pinch of salt but some people see it in a newspaper and take it as gospel

we all know euro kids can nyam off their toungues just to get mummy's attention

but we also know that no african born child would ever mutlilate their face with acid to seek attention

get pregs yes, sell/neglect her son for  deluxe weave on yes,

and a whole host of other deevish behaviours but never self mutilation knwoing you wont probably die from it :/

that department is exclusive to those with no melanine.

and relying on the Daily Fail for info says alot about you

• Downvote 1

Part of my culture

Gassed chicks get acid to the boat

Know your role luv

Etc

#Muslim patrol

pmsl

dont forget di anthem

/

nah really though this is really serious and strange

Do me a favour take that song off ur post you dont know whats written on that flag and its not a anthem for real peaceful Muslims so i dont wanna see my faith linked to that picture its offensive to the highest degree

The issue with this story is that too much "half" information is being put out, so people are starting to form opinions without actually knowing enough to do so. 

i think a wider issue is the amount and quality of info the papers are allowed to release un-challenged and without scrutiny. smart people know to take what they read in certain papers with a pinch of salt but some people see it in a newspaper and take it as gospel

boring truth dont sell as much

Surely nobody would be stupid enough to put themself through that much pain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCnchausen_syndrome

I don't know the girl so I can't say what frame of mind she was in, therefore I can't come to a conclusion on whether this is bullshit or not but I hope it is.